Monumental Adblue

Stevey Y

Hi just thought I would put this out there, I have been trialing some Adblue out of Halfords its called YARA and comes in a 3.5 litre pouch with a really good pouring spout built on to it so no wastage leaking from the joint of the screw on spouts, its about £6.50 a go but two pouches are enough to put the light out and it seems to last much longer than the rest of the brands I have used to the point where I had put some in in August and the light came on yesterday so considering I do around 160 miles a day is not bad, so in my considered opinion its worth a go.

Steve.

• Like 1

Sounds interesting Steve, and particularly since your real-time comparison of products will be meaningful, and we don’t have to wait months and years, as a result of the very high mileages you are covering. 
Many thanks and kind regards,

Gareth. 

On 11/14/2022 at 6:25 PM, Stevey Y said:

Hi just thought I would put this out there, I have been trialing some Adblue out of Halfords its called YARA and comes in a 3.5 litre pouch with a really good pouring spout built on to it so no wastage leaking from the joint of the screw on spouts, its about £6.50 a go but two pouches are enough to put the light out and it seems to last much longer than the rest of the brands I have used to the point where I had put some in in August and the light came on yesterday so considering I do around 160 miles a day is not bad, so in my considered opinion its worth a go.

Steve.

Thanks for the heads up on this Steve. Might look to try it in the works minibuses