Audi A8 D2 2001 4.2 Quattro for sale, spares or repairs.

CosmicWarrior500

Hiya, I am selling my Black 2001 A8 D2 Quattro with 133K miles on it, and I am offering it up on here as spares and repairs hoping someone will buy it to restore rather than break it? It has MOT till 18th of February 2023, she starts and runs and the gearbox is fine but unfortunately it has developed a slight misfire. I need a fuel efficient reliable car for commuting and I don't have the time or room to fix it? I have owned the car for 9 years and over that time spent lots on it, I've had the cambelt replaced several times (once even by the main stealers), the radiator replaced and even a brand new Audi drivers side CAT fitted! Unfortunately she's getting a bit tired now and the last MOT she passed flagged up a few advisories and its time for me to let her go.  These are getting rarer everyday and she was registered early enough to be in the cheaper car tax bracket! She is located in East Sussex near Eastbourne and she is priced to sell at 600 pounds.

20230122_144955.jpg

20230122_144946.jpg

20230122_144932.jpg

20230122_144918.jpg

Edited by CosmicWarrior500
Adding pictures
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I wish I had the £ & the space to take her for you. 😞  

Hope someone will do her justice ! 

(I could almost afford to buy her but then there would be the money & hassle of getting divorced... ! )

Hello Richard,

Many thanks for joining and posting a very informative advert, for what seems to be a ‘nice buy for someone’. Let’s hope it finds a deserving home. 
Kind regards,

Gareth. 

• Like 1

On 1/25/2023 at 8:44 PM, CosmicWarrior500 said:

Hiya, I am selling my Black 2001 A8 D2 Quattro with 133K miles on it, and I am offering it up on here as spares and repairs hoping someone will buy it to restore rather than break it? It has MOT till 18th of February 2023, she starts and runs and the gearbox is fine but unfortunately it has developed a slight misfire. I need a fuel efficient reliable car for commuting and I don't have the time or room to fix it? I have owned the car for 9 years and over that time spent lots on it, I've had the cambelt replaced several times (once even by the main stealers), the radiator replaced and even a brand new Audi drivers side CAT fitted! Unfortunately she's getting a bit tired now and the last MOT she passed flagged up a few advisories and its time for me to let her go.  These are getting rarer everyday and she was registered early enough to be in the cheaper car tax bracket! She is located in East Sussex near Eastbourne and she is priced to sell at 600 pounds.

20230122_144955.jpg

20230122_144946.jpg

20230122_144932.jpg

20230122_144918.jpg

sent message to you bud 

20230122_144955.jpg

20230122_144946.jpg

20230122_144932.jpg

20230122_144918.jpg

i want this like 

20230122_144955.jpg

20230122_144946.jpg

20230122_144932.jpg

20230122_144918.jpg

MY NEW  BABY 

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Steve Q said:

Nice one Kev! Did it need much for mot?

NO FEW ADDVISREY    SOUND  APART FROM WHEN IT PISSIS IN WATTER   WHEN RAINING SUNROOF  THINK  RICHARD PUT NEW SEAL IN CAR  TO GO ON  

• 3 months later...

Kev,

A beautiful job done & she is looking very very fine indeed!

I think you are even more proud of her that I am of mine ! 

Great to see such a looked after 'Beast' 🙂 🙂 

Cheers,

Mat

3 hours ago, runman99 said:

Kev,

A beautiful job done & she is looking very very fine indeed!

I think you are even more proud of her that I am of mine ! 

Great to see such a looked after 'Beast' 🙂 🙂 

Cheers,

Mat

CHEERS MAT   

• 1 month later...

am scint  and never ever had gas bill since 2009 as never turned upstrange i no  but there faulf and by law  can only take payment for 18month  came for first time last week  but i was out  so sent pics meater reading  see how goes  but everthin just came at once    

1 hour ago, audia4b5kev said:

am scint  and never ever had gas bill since 2009 as never turned upstrange i no  but there faulf and by law  can only take payment for 18month  came for first time last week  but i was out  so sent pics meater reading  see how goes  but everthin just came at once    

Sorry to hear that mate. 

Cost of living is ridiculous at the minute. Even more annoying that it's deliberately created by the powers that be to make us minions lives harder. 

4 hours ago, Steve Q said:

Sorry to hear that mate. 

Cost of living is ridiculous at the minute. Even more annoying that it's deliberately created by the powers that be to make us minions lives harder. 

TO TRUE  I HAVE HAD BILLS SENT OUT ALL TIME  BUT ALWAYS ZERO   NOWT TO PAY ? STRANGE I NO  

• Like 1