Allroad V8 for sale if anyone is interested?

MatAR

A very rare car, that I’m just not using. It’s been off the road since November after a front suspension issue, but I’ve just had new complete struts/bags fitted to both sides. New plugs and an oil change too. Imported from Japan in 2016 so as rust free as a C5 Allroad gets. Metallic black, with heated full Recaro interior (heated rear too, all working) plus unicorn rare ET20 8.5J B5 RS4 optional alloys that were only available on the V8 and they don’t need spacers, look superb. Glass electric NON solar roof. Lots to like, 91k miles, not perfect, had a gentle push on the drivers wing before I bought it, but just means the line around the headlight isn’t perfect from some angles. I sourced a brand new OEM boxed wing that goes with the car, plus a new support bracket. Rockers have also been done. Slight oil leak from oil cooler but not worth ripping the car apart to do it and I’ve priced it accordingly anyway. I’ve zero tolerance for tyre kickers, it breaks for a fortune with the wheels and interior alone. First £3k takes it. I have an SQ5 now and just won’t use it. I’ve had three Allroads so know them well. 54 registered vehicle. Any questions please ask. Thanks Mat

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...