2013 A8L Suspension Fault

Jet2work

my suspension has an amber light on. i was advised to change out the air compressor as it was not creating enough pressure. this has now been done but still no joy. i can manually charge the system but something does not allow me to set the ride height system shows 0 mm  going into vagcom i can input the ride height measurements but the system does not accept the value. Audi thinks the controller module is at fault and want 3.5k for the fix with no guarantee that that is the final price.... anyone got any pointers i found a module on eBay for 80 quid. what are the steps to get this programmed to the car?

I had this on a D3, replaced the compressor and would not accept the height measurements and had to do the basic settings (procedure of  entering height from wheel-arch to wheel centre) in smaller increments by using smaller guessed measurements and repeating the process.  I did wonder if perhaps the ground was not 100% flat.

Hi there Snap. Yep I tried all that only to discover first place I took it to deleted all adaptions.... It is now at a good Indy place getting sorted and a front suspension unit being replaced for a small leak. They figured it all out in 4 hours. Once I get back from Spain I will pick it up and write a more informed reply