Service Schedule

Reavley

Hello.

I have a 2017 Audi A4 2.0 petrol automatic (A4 S LINE TFSI S-A). I am looking for a schedule that outlines the various service items and intervals for my car but after googling and speaking to the service center at my local dealer I am struggling to understand exactly what service items are due and when.

Does anyone on here know if there is a service schedule for the A4 specifically, rather than a generic audi fleet one?

Thank you

Martin

I had a try with the search function, couldn’t find anything from Steve Q. Why are Audi making it like a trade secret? Quick search on Google and you get the USA service schedule for all models. 

I emailed Audi UK to ask if they could provide me with the service schedule/intervals. After some back and forth I have been told that Audi UK don't have that information and it sits with the dealerships... I find it laughable that the manufacturer would try have me believe they don't know the service intervals of their own cars. It feels like they want to make it as hard as possible for owners to have their cars serviced outside of the dealership network. It does nothing positive for my thoughts about owning another Audi in the future.

After previously owning a BMW for which the service plan covered all service items I am not a fan of Audi's service plan not even covering brake fluids neither. 

Hello all, 

Here's a link to the service schedule which shows it in kilometres. It does depend what service schedule the car is on from new. 

https://www.audiwestottawa.ca/maintenance-intervals.htm#:~:text=First at 15%2C000 km or,two years%2C whichever occurs first.

Further research to confirm the above, here's the UK schedule: 

When should I service my Audi?

Depending on your chosen service regime, there are typically two to choose from. Whichever Audi service regime you choose, your myAudi account and Multi-Media Interface will alert you when it's time to get a service.

Flexible Audi Service Regime

1. Oil service, based on oil degredation. Maximum of 18,600 miles or two years, whichever is first.
  2. Inspection Service every 18,600 miles or two years, whichever is first.

Fixed Audi Service Regime

1. Oil service every 9,300 miles or one year, whichever is first.
  2. Inspection service evert 18,600 miles or two years, whichever is first.

Some Audi electric cars have a fixed inspection service every two years with no mileage limit.

https://www.group1auto.co.uk/audi/how-often-should-i-service-my-audi

• Like 1

Thanks Steve, 

This gives the recommended service intervals, but not the schedule. 
I’m pretty sure you posted a schedule of the work to be carried out ( inc. belts etc.) some weeks ago. 
I’m being lazy and not wearing my more elderly brain out! 
Kind regards,

Gareth. 

22 hours ago, Magnet said:

Thanks Steve, 

This gives the recommended service intervals, but not the schedule. 
I’m pretty sure you posted a schedule of the work to be carried out ( inc. belts etc.) some weeks ago. 
I’m being lazy and not wearing my more elderly brain out! 
Kind regards,

Gareth. 

Hey Gareth, I think the one I had was for A1? 

Thanks Steve,

I would have thought that most of the basic ‘inspection’ principles would be much the for most models - belts vs. chains excepted. 
Kind regards,

Gareth. 

3 hours ago, Magnet said:

Thanks Steve,

I would have thought that most of the basic ‘inspection’ principles would be much the for most models - belts vs. chains excepted. 
Kind regards,

Gareth. 

Very true, I think it is. The exception might also be e tron models (hybrid ones)