New owner of a blue s1 :) Questions

thatukguy_james

HI ALL, 

Picked up a nice S1 on Monday and have a few question I wonder if anyone can help with. (added some pics) Has the power mirrors, cup holders in rear seat? (not seen that before) and it seems a few upgrades like heated seats, parking sensors and Bose stereo 

1. The car doesn't have front fogs. Would the wires be there and I just have to put them in and enable by OBD? also get the new light control unit to pick front and rear fogs?
  2. I got a OBD11 this week, I read i can enabled dip the mirrors on back up. Anyone done?
  3. Would also like to open the hidden menu on the mmi, that can be done as well? green/red menus?
  4. I read i can update my MMI just by sd cards and a download, but i looked for a few hours and cant find a list to confirm i can update mine. The version is HN+_EU_AU210_K0900
  5. I was told this is chain system/belt, so as long as oil changed every 8k, this should never need to be changed. True? would anyone say to just get done ? (car has done 90k) with loads of parts and oil servicing to back it up.

s-l1600 (4).jpg

s-l1600 (3).jpg

s-l1600 (2).jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600 (1).jpg

• Like 1

Looks a lovely car. I'm surprised it hasn't got front fogs being such high spec. Are you sure they're not built into the headlight? 

Yep updated SD cards can be bought. Check eBay first. 

• 2 months later...