A4 B8 wheel spacer with RS4 body kit

Ghani

Hi Everyone,

Currently looking at options for wheel spacers for my beloved B8 avant, it is currently undergoing a revamp at the bodywork shop with the addition of RS4 body kit. Some guidance would be much appreciated. 
Also thought of coilovers, I quite like where the car sit right now as it is factory lowered. 
Thanks

On 5/15/2023 at 5:26 AM, Steve Q said:

nice project 👍 Would it not be worth fitting wider wheels rather than spacers?

Yes, wider wheel will be really nice!! Budget is getting tight as I have also bought RS double exhaust and planning to have the car on Coilovers and paint the wheels in rusted gold.

12 hours ago, Ghani said:

Yes, wider wheel will be really nice!! Budget is getting tight as I have also bought RS double exhaust and planning to have the car on Coilovers and paint the wheels in rusted gold.

I'd say save and get the right parts. I know how it feels wanting it finished. I'm starting to prep for my rebuild but itl take me a while as I'm not wanting to compromise on quality. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 5/16/2023 at 8:20 PM, Steve Q said:

I'd say save and get the right parts. I know how it feels wanting it finished. I'm starting to prep for my rebuild but itl take me a while as I'm not wanting to compromise on quality. 

What’s the project you are working on ?

15 hours ago, Ghani said:

What’s the project you are working on ?

The rebuild of my A6 c5. Engine blew up in Feb. So getting prepped for the rebuild of the engine and refurbishment of other parts.