A4 B7 saloon (not Quattro) rear suspension leg

Hi

Unfortunately my son's 2006 A4 saloon (not Quattro) was hit on the oddside rear wheel which has knocked the wheel out of true. I think it's the hub carrier that's bent but thought it might be easier to just replace the entire lump with suspension arms to eliminate anything that's bent.

Please let me know if you're breaking anything and can help. I dont need anything brake related or shocks.

Thanks, Paul

Hello Paul,

As well as posting on here, I would suggest you register your ‘want’ on the on-line car breaker websites such as Partsfinder ( there are more) and search eBay
Kind regards,

Gareth. 

52 minutes ago, Magnet said:

Hello Paul,

As well as posting on here, I would suggest you register your ‘want’ on the on-line car breaker websites such as Partsfinder ( there are more) and search EBay. 
Kind regards,

Gareth. 

Thanks Gareth, that's a good idea

• 4 weeks later...

Update :

I found a complete wheel bearing / hub from a breaker on eBay. Only 25 quid delivered and now installed , car is back on the road

There only seems to be two types of hub, at least on the lower models - quattro and non-quattro. The hub I bought was from a cabriolet but was the same part number as a saloon, it appears the estate models are the same too. (8E0 505432AF)

• Like 2