Why do we Love our Audi's?

Glen

I love my Audi because of the outstanding build quality and feel of the drive. Absolutely amazing machines and something humans should be proud of creating. I also love German car manufacturers because of their unrivaled attention to detail and also because I'm a bit biased due to my heritage. I also grew up with Audis as my father was the biggest Audi fanatic you'd ever meet, too, so I have quite the loyalty to it. 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, gokiwi64 said:

For me its just a tool , Audi is nothing special its just a car like any other.

I'm similar, albeit a nicer than some tool (all cars are not the same) and I do look after my tools.

• 2 months later...

Can't imagine driving anything else. Currently on my 3rd Audi and the build quality is far superior to anything else. I have looked at other manufacturers but they don't get close.  

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 8 months later...
On 6/12/2018 at 4:43 PM, Scott1906 said:

I love my Audi because of the outstanding build quality and feel of the drive. Absolutely amazing machines and something humans should be proud of creating. I also love German car manufacturers because of their unrivaled attention to detail and also because I'm a bit biased due to my heritage. I also grew up with Audis as my father was the biggest Audi fanatic you'd ever meet, too, so I have quite the loyalty to it. 

It's great to hear that you have such a strong connection and appreciation for Audi cars. The quality and craftsmanship that German car manufacturers are known for can definitely be seen in the design and engineering of Audi vehicles. Your father's passion for Audi cars likely played a big role in fostering your love for them as well. It's always special when we have personal connections to the things we love, and it sounds like Audi cars hold a special place in your heart. https://intercarex.by/audi.html

• 9 months later...

Always loved them, the rs4 really got me hooked when i was a kid. I'm yet to own one but you never know. Currently in an A3 S-Line saloon and love it. The build quality, design and the flat bottomed steering wheel are the 3 main things i love about them.

• Like 1

On 1/12/2024 at 1:33 PM, EskGeo said:

Always loved them, the rs4 really got me hooked when i was a kid. I'm yet to own one but you never know. Currently in an A3 S-Line saloon and love it. The build quality, design and the flat bottomed steering wheel are the 3 main things i love about them.

Flat bottom wheel makes all the difference. 

• Like 1