Small problem with my A3 cab roof lining

Jazz2099

Hi there I'm a first time Audi owner :) I have just brought the A3 cabriolet 2010/11 model and I have noticed that after the high winds of late that the interior roof lining near the rear window has come adrift.

It seems as though it clips back into place with some slide clips but I'm not too sure how exactly to go about this, I would greatly appreciate some advice if anyone out there has had a similar problem.

That's a lot J :)

• 3 months later...
  • 4 years later...

Hi, I have the same problem, just the top edge has come off, but my fault as I put some things on the back shelf and when i pulled them out, it dislodged the plastic bits holding the roof lining above the window, did you sort yours out? is it just clips that hold it up? how the heck do you get to it? any help would be appreciated please....thanks

Oh dear sorry to hear that, I visited my local dealer this morning to see what the problem is, the tech said it needed gluing into position again, thankfully it’s only the top strip that has come off mine, i was surprised that it is sit glued in place though not a good design at all