Oem Bluetooth or fiscon ?

Saxabay

My 2011 SE does not have the Audi bluetooth system fitted but has the multifunction steering wheel - my question is is the Audi system much superior to the fiscon and what would the difference be - where can I get an Audi system from ? I've looked everywhere -- the car has a symphony radio system in it

No James it does not have the Bluetooth yet - I was looking at the fiscon basic plus system but wanted to know if there were any advantages of the oem system - I have the multifunction steering wheel though

To be honest, I've not seen much of the Fiscon systems before but having a look at their website it looks pretty good.

Appears to cover everything the Audi system will do so I can't see any massive benefit in getting one over the other.

I guess the difference would be the Fiscon it's easy to buy everything as a complete kit, where as the Audi kit you will need to check what bits your car already has and then hunt down any parts you need either second hand or directly from the Audi dealer. Plus you have the issue of getting it coded in if required.