Loving my NEW A3 Sline Sportback!

Steve M
聽Share

Hi Guys & Gals,

Looking forward to hearing from other owners that love their FOUR RINGER as much as me! 鉂わ笍馃憤馃徎

Picked up my A3 on the first March 16 plate and loving being back behind a great drivers car. I've聽had a A4 Sline Avant before but went down the 4x4 route in 2010 with another manufacturer, the again in 2013 with yet another different manufacturer! Wasn't going to make the same mistake for a third time... 馃槚馃槀馃槚

Now two weeks in and I'm thinking of changing the alloys to 19" instead of the 18" standard S-line supplied. I'm unsure what I could put on. Obviously I'd like to stick to original Audi OEM rims! I've seen a set of Le Mans that have been fully returned and looking like brand new. They are 8.5J, 43ET! Could anyone assist me with answering will they fit and what size tyres should/could I use?

Thanks in advance for any help offered!聽

Ps. If anyone's got some pics of their car with upgraded alloys on I'd love to see them!

Cheers guys/gals....

Delighted to be back in the AUDI family.. 鉂わ笍馃槏馃憤馃徎

Steve M...

Hi Steve, welcome to AOC!

What engine did you got for in the A3?

Are you looking to buy the wheels used rather than new accessory wheels from Audi?

Hi James,

I went for the 1.6TDI

I would definitely prefer to buy used but being OCD will need to be immaculate....馃槀馃槀

Too costly as checked with my local AUDI centre today. Round about 拢900 a corner!!聽

拢900... a corner! Wow, I nearly fell off my chair!聽:surprise:

Perhaps don't worry too much about condition if you get a good price as you could always have them refurbished before fitting them providing you budget for that?