help with new audi a6

bylica

Hallo members I am purchasing second hand audi from dealer in 2 months time . I am in need of small help form you guys . My budget will allow me to get 2014 s line or 2015 ultra but that with big stretch probably borrowing some extra money i wonder is there a massive difference between this year models? i know in 2015 mmi use google earth and have extra acoustic glass in windows so less noise from road but is this worth extra money? I can get 2014 s line for 22k but 2015 is another 3k on top i wonder is it worth that extra 3k or 2014 model  mmi works fine with out google earth and noise from highway is low anyway . Any help would help especially from owners of this models . Thank you

To be perfectly honest never had a issue with standard MMI sat-nav. Google earth based MMI is an option costing £1625 (for 2016 models) which I personally think is a waste of money.

i thought google earth comes as standard on all 2015 models ? i wonder whats the experience with 2014 model mmi system ? so should i go for 

2014 s-line model or maybe ultra black ? i could get them with milage i am after for around 22k but for 2015 i have to put another 2k