Please help! Colour choice for new Q7

Moorcroft0

I am so excited, we have ordered a new Q7 and cannot wait for the car to arrive. But then began the worry about if I have chosen the correct colour. We have specced Sepang Blue, which is a lovely colour and I have seen other Audi's (SQ5, S3 etc) in Sepang blue, but never seen a Q7 in the flesh. Photos online do not always look right. I am thinking about changing the colour to ink blue or daytona grey to make sure this great car looks 'stylish' and 'prestige', I am concerned that sepang blue may 'cheapen' the look of the car. 

What are your favourite colours for the Q7?

Should I stick with Sepang Blue? 

Not many of these about, whats the reason for that!

Great dilemma to have I guess, but cannot make my mind up!!

Craig

Hi Craig

Oh dear!  that's a tough choice...don't think I could make that choice and then live with it unless I was 100% certain.

However,  that said...I think I would go for the Sepang Blue with the Daytona Grey second

Good luck with your choice...and let us know what you decided to go for

Cheers   Trevor - Admin

Thanks Trevor. Like you say I was not 100% certain on Sepang Blue so I eventually tracked one down and went to view it! I have to say I love the colour Sepang Blue but when I saw it in the dealers on the Q7I was not blown away, or thought I love it! I'll attach pictures I took of Sepang and Daytona Grey, I have to say it was enough for me to switch to Daytona Grey! More classier for the Q7 I think!!

20160803_085808.jpg

20160803_071341.jpg

• 7 months later...

Have you seen a sepang blue in the flesh? If not I really suggest you search the used car part of the Audi website to track one down and go and see it. It is a lovely colour, but for me it does not work on the Q7. Also looks quite different depending on the light, saw the one below recently in a car park, good luck!!

IMG_0837.jpg

• Like 1