Just ordered my A3 Saloon

paradigital

Just ordered my 2016 (66 plate) A3 Saloon S Line S Tronic 2.0 TFSI Quattro (190PS) -  I've gone for Daytona Grey, added Technology Pack, S Sport Suspension, Nappa Leather (in Rotor Grey), Heated Seats, Advanced Key, Hill Hold Assist, Parking System Plus and Auto-Dimming Rear View Mirror.  I'd have liked to go to town on the options list, but the above gets me a better specced car than my current A4 without it costing me the earth.

Obviously as my build hasn't reached the "confirmed" state with the factory order yet I'm still able to make adjustments/additions/removals from the spec above.  Am I missing anything blindingly obvious that I "should" have?

Like my tinted glass, and metallic trim around outside Windows. Sat nav not impressive, and update procedure expensive and unclear advice. Mine was actually out of date when new! But Audi not interested. Tom Tom better, but like the way Audi sat nav retracts. Otherwise, like your spec.

• 4 weeks later...

Sounds a nice car mate. Would not waste my money on tech pack as now you do get the big screen and audi connect as standard. 

I would add privacy glass. And rather spend the money on comfort & sound pack rather thab individual options as it may work out a better buy. What BW is your car?