Waterless wash

AndyF

Under the correct circumstances, and if performed correctly, waterless washing is quite safe.  Granted it is not ideal, but in situations where water use is either restricted or you simply don't have any, it's better than nothing :)

The best tips I can give for waterless washing is to not skimp when applying the product, and use the best quality, deepest pile microfibre towels you can.  Spray the product, allow it to soak properly into what is hopefully minimal dirt, then with a rolling away action, wipe the dirt away.

I was thinking of using it like a detailing pollish after a wash for a quick shine. Then my be the fillier in it may sort a few minor swirlls have started to appear after 10 years. Andy F

If you're looking for a quick fix in terms of filler type products, you'd be looking at glazing, then protecting with a wax of sorts :)  Filler heavy glazes (such as AD 'Brilliance') make light work of filling swirls.  If you want quick and easy protection, Sonax Brilliant Shine Detailer spray is right up your alley.  Spray on, buff in, job done.  It protects very well for what is essentially a quick detailer spray, and you absolutely cannot argue with the gloss it gives (on my old Prelude):

IMG_9466.jpg

• Like 1

Thanks Nicks i finished work 10.00 am yesterday washed,clayed, ultra compond and 2 coats mags mirror glaze 16 looks the MUTS NUTS    Andy F

Resized_DSC_0094.jpg

• Like 2

Polish you don't layer, it's your LSP's you layer :)  Polish in its nature is abrasive, and as such won't layer.  Megs #16 as a paste wax will layer to some degree, and always benefits from a double coat minimum (mainly to ensure you've not missed any bits).

That said, there seems to be a love of all things German in that picture :D  The what looks like an SLK reflection looks good in the door of the A3!

• Like 1