Telephone not installed

johnnyfaddo

Hi guys,

Just joined this and I have a Audi A1 Sportback 2012 SE 1.6 TDI , I am trying to use my MMI, when I try and use the telephone function it says that it is not installed, I have never been able to use this. Do I have to update my software or will it just not work with my model or something? Or is there a way I can activate it, it does not give me any options, it simply just says "Telephone not installed", so do I have to install it?

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks 

Hi John...welcome to the Forum

You could have a look at this link and hopefully there should be some information in there that helps.

If not, then I'm pretty sure it is a visit to Audi for them to activate it (at considerable cost I'm sure)

Let us know how you get on with it

Cheers   Trevor

So I tried to get into the green/ secret menu but it would not let me into it, so i am unsure what to do now ..

It said press the car button and the set up button but I do not have a set up button, I tried a couple of different combination of buttons mentioned in the videos but nothing seemed to work