audi welcome pack and Roadside Assiatanc

TonyM

I have just taken delivery of a Q3 SE TFSi  but all I received was a wallet with the hand book and service book no Roadside  Assistance manual. Do Audi no longer give a welcome pack  

Tony Mewburn 

Hello Tony,

I'm sure someone more experienced will give you an answer on this, but what you describe doesn't surprise me. It appears there is a quest to reduce the volume of paperwork with many manufacturers! You mention they have included a service book - which is great, but unfortunately no longer considered by the manufacturers to be the vital document it was, and its already being phased out, and not available with some prestigious marques - servicing being recorded only on the manufacturer's/dealer's databases.

Not sure with Audi, but some now have a "Contact assistance/accident" button in the car. Pressing it puts you directly in touch with the assistance required, who will already know your location from the system. Frightening but true! 

Perhaps contacting the dealer will throw some light on this for you. Enjoy the car.

Kind regards, Gareth.

Hi Tony...welcome to the Forum

I agree with Gareth's comments and believe it is all conveyed through the internet nowadays

Here is a link that may help  

https://login.audi.com/login/#/en/GB/login?utm_source=AudiOwnersClub&utm_medium=ForumLinks&utm_campaign=referrals

Cheers   Trevor