Post a photo of your Audi

Trevor

On 26/10/2017 at 9:32 PM, Steve Q said:

Welcome to the forum :) 

Lovely colour and interior combo :) 

Cheers

Steve

Hi. I am wanting to come to the VAG show. Who's going and is anyone meeting anywhere before hand. Would like to meet and greet and get to know some of my fellow Audi friends lol.

3 hours ago, Ryan29KID said:

Hi. I am wanting to come to the VAG show. Who's going and is anyone meeting anywhere before hand. Would like to meet and greet and get to know some of my fellow Audi friends lol.

That's 2 of us then Ryan! I've not bothered with a club display as I've not had enough interest. If I get more interest then I'm happy to arrange the display. I'm more than happy to meet before hand and go to the show with you :) I'll add your name to the list :) 

Hi Steve,

Yeah sounds good to me. If you do have a club display I will be interested and so will my brother in law who also as an Audi and will want to come.

Keep me informed of time and meet place. 

Cheers

2 hours ago, Ryan29KID said:

Hi Steve,

Yeah sounds good to me. If you do have a club display I will be interested and so will my brother in law who also as an Audi and will want to come.

Keep me informed of time and meet place. 

Cheers

Well that's 3 of us guaranteed :) and one maybe. So I'll contact the organisers if you'd like? :) 

Hi Steve. 

My brother in law is interested in coming but is going to double check his work rota. 

I am defo interested in joining you for the display. Do we buy tickets as normal or do we buy them from you if in the display? I have another mate who is coming but he has a Golf... yuk lol

2 hours ago, Ryan29KID said:

Hi Steve. 

My brother in law is interested in coming but is going to double check his work rota. 

I am defo interested in joining you for the display. Do we buy tickets as normal or do we buy them from you if in the display? I have another mate who is coming but he has a Golf... yuk lol

That's fine, just keep me posted :) 

You'll just buy tickets from VAG tuner live website. He can display his golf with us, the more the merrier in my opinion :) 

42 minutes ago, *Albino*Batman* said:

when is said show, and where? might come down

It's on Sunday 8th july at donington park. Here's the link: 

You'd be more than welcome to display your rs7 with us Simon :) 

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Jkins1987 said:

Hi All!

I’m Jess, I have only recently joined the realms of the four rings, and here is my A3. 

D3CADD30-9FEE-4CD5-A062-62DD9B371081.jpeg

Welcome to the forum Jess, you'll find the members on here are a friendly and helpful bunch :) 

Loving the colour of your a3! :) 

Cheers

Steve

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Steve Q said:

Welcome to the forum Jess, you'll find the members on here are a friendly and helpful bunch :) 

Loving the colour of your a3! :) 

Cheers

Steve

Thanks mate! I was looking for an 8V at the time, but seeing how rare it is to see a Java Green A3, I fell in love instantly! 

54 minutes ago, Jkins1987 said:

Thanks mate! I was looking for an 8V at the time, but seeing how rare it is to see a Java Green A3, I fell in love instantly! 

I'm not surprised you fell in love! The colour is gorgeous and sets the car off perfectly :) plus you've got a great spec as well! 

1 hour ago, Steve Q said:

I'm not surprised you fell in love! The colour is gorgeous and sets the car off perfectly :) plus you've got a great spec as well! 

Absolutely! Definitely a bit of a show piece, beautiful drive too! 

10 minutes ago, Jkins1987 said:

Absolutely! Definitely a bit of a show piece, beautiful drive too! 

I bet! It's definitely a collectors piece :) 

2 minutes ago, Steve Q said:

I bet! It's definitely a collectors piece :) 

Thank you, i certainly don’t think I’ll be getting rid of it any time soon. 

3 minutes ago, Jkins1987 said:

Thank you, i certainly don’t think I’ll be getting rid of it any time soon. 

Don't blame you! My family have owned my 2002 a6 from new! 16 years is a long time lol 

4 minutes ago, Steve Q said:

Don't blame you! My family have owned my 2002 a6 from new! 16 years is a long time lol 

Good going! Quality speaks for itself that’s for sure!