Post a photo of your Audi

Trevor

On 8/3/2018 at 10:38 PM, Shane81 said:

Hi everyone just joined up on here and here is my A4 1.8t which engine wise is standard and apart from the wheels and coilovers which the previous owner fitted after he brought it, how it looks is how I purchased the car off of him. 

I had to fit the leather door cards so it now has full leather interior also and I absolutely love the car and it's a joy to drive. 

And obviously after a good going round with compound using a machine polisher I then clay barred, paint cleaned, polished and then couple coats of wax I just had to get a couple of pics of it

Anyway thanks for reading

IMG_20180803_192607_116.jpg

IMG_20180803_192633_495.jpg

Your a4 looks lovely Shane 🙂

the black and red compliment neach other well 🙂

cheers

Steve

Thank you steve

I'm a sucker for keeping a car clean as well so doesn't tend to get dusty or dirty haha

The black and red was one of the reasons i brought it as like you say they compliment each other well and its nice and subtle too and not to much

On 8/7/2018 at 1:13 PM, Shane81 said:

Thank you steve

I'm a sucker for keeping a car clean as well so doesn't tend to get dusty or dirty haha

The black and red was one of the reasons i brought it as like you say they compliment each other well and its nice and subtle too and not to much

Well it definitely looks smart 🙂

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/4/2018 at 4:56 AM, neilg2483 said:

Cheers mate, glad you approve 😊. I nearly bought an A3 about 18 months ago, but then I discovered the Black Edition was coming out, so decided to wait (as frustrating as it was).

Here’s a few shots in a different light. The colour is Nano Grey in case you we’re wondering. The wheels are powder coated in satin black, so they’re more of a matt finish than gloss.

BDCB58FA-8A20-4EB8-9442-28142E21DA79.jpeg

0BE9A1B3-69EB-451C-9D62-14514544A9C5.jpeg

Personally id go for yellow calipers set it rite off..look real sharp not that it doesnt already..👍 new to the club n hoping to get inspired for mine

I considered a few different colours for callipers, yellow being one of them, but I always knew I wanted the car to have a stealth look, so I stayed with black.

I’ve since had rear light tints and a black badge pack too.

2CD87F4D-6E1D-40E1-AAAE-85FAAA5BE1D5.jpeg

BBB5D705-31C6-4A9F-9B27-0B8F8F63AE48.jpeg

On 11/11/2018 at 10:04 AM, neilg2483 said:

I considered a few different colours for callipers, yellow being one of them, but I always knew I wanted the car to have a stealth look, so I stayed with black.

I’ve since had rear light tints and a black badge pack too.

2CD87F4D-6E1D-40E1-AAAE-85FAAA5BE1D5.jpeg

BBB5D705-31C6-4A9F-9B27-0B8F8F63AE48.jpeg

Looks good! 🙂

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, dan_avant170 said:

Well I finally got round to getting new wheels for the avant and I’ve got to say I’m glad I waited for these to come up for sale not seen a set for ages

E7768485-B0CC-4BF9-AF41-032DAB8354EC_zps

Those wheels are great Dan! Glad to see you back on here 🙂

cheers

Steve

20 hours ago, dan_avant170 said:

Ye mate Mercedes alphards they don’t come up for sale very often so jumped at the chance. Ye mate im going to try make some shows with you this year too

Well they look great 🙂

nice one, just let me know on which shows you'd be interested in attending n:)

cheers

Steve

1 hour ago, dan_avant170 said:

Ok then mate. Have you got a list of shows that the club is going to? 

Well we've got simply Audi at Beaulieu in March, Audi's in the park plus others. Best thing I'd advise is to look at the national events page 🙂 ill organise vag tuner live once the date is confirmed 🙂