Post a photo of your Audi

Trevor
聽Share

20240316_132532.thumb.jpg.cc5d045d95ef8bb5acaa26a1b96a0fc8.jpg

Well im very happy to say that I've just picked up this beauty.

2L tdi a6 avant.

Have to say my first thoughts on it are its a very nice relaxed atmosphere inside while wafting down the motorway, the steering seems precise but it doesn't dart around the road.

The 2L tdi pulls well at pretty well any revs and speed and it didn't take much to get 40mpg with some effort id guess I'd be able to achieve 55+

The paintwork has a fair few swirl marks and scratches on it but nothing a good polish won't make good, inside the right seat bolster on the rear seat has abit of a tear in it but it's getting sorted soon and the front parking sensors aren't working along with the start stop.

The think I like most I think are the wheels they really do set the car off well, it has a Maxton bootlid spoiler and in the future I'd like to get a front and rear splitter for it.

Rich

2L tdi a6 avant.

Have to say my first thoughts on it are its a very nice relaxed atmosphere inside while wafting down the motorway, the steering seems precise but it doesn't dart around the road.

The 2L tdi pulls well at pretty well any revs and speed and it didn't take much to get 40mpg with some effort id guess I'd be able to achieve 55+

The paintwork has a fair few swirl marks and scratches on it but nothing a good polish won't make good, inside the right seat bolster on the rear seat has abit of a tear in it but it's getting sorted soon and the front parking sensors aren't working along with the start stop.

The think I like most I think are the wheels they really do set the car off well, it has a Maxton bootlid spoiler and in the future I'd like to get a front and rear splitter for it.

Rich

44 minutes ago, flatoutflatbroke said:

2L tdi a6 avant.

Rich

Looks lovely. If you bought it from a dealer then the faults you've highlighted are their responsibility to repair FOC within the first 30 days.聽

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Steve Q said:

Looks lovely. If you bought it from a dealer then the faults you've highlighted are their responsibility to repair FOC within the first 30 days.聽

Well its got an outstanding recall so I'll be going in to the local audi stealers to get it sorted

5 hours ago, flatoutflatbroke said:

Well its got an outstanding recall so I'll be going in to the local audi stealers to get it sorted

Keep us posted on how you get on聽

• 4 weeks later...

20240316_132536.thumb.jpg.3e3ae5cbd7924a6a255d5a63bcd14909.jpg

Had this a month now though only actually driven it for 2 weeks of that month, adblue issue is still there but I'm taking it in for diagnostic test on Wednesday and then it's a warranty job from there, unless the garage say no then it will be a drive back to the dealership to park it in their office and walk away from it