Virtual cockpit

TonyQ

Good morning to all. I've joined the club in the hope someone out there can help. I bought an ex demonstrator the in the second half of 2016 and since then I've been trying to get two large dials for the speedo and rev counter to display on the virtual cockpit. As a default I only seem able to get a single large dial for the rev counter displayed centrally with a large digital readout for the speed shown in the centre of the dial. Does anyone know if this is a result of whatever strange package I have or whether it's a fault. All the you tube demos I've seen for the car show two separate large dials. I've tried Audi customer service without much success which is odd to say the least. Other than that ... What a machine!! .PS I can get two dials when I select the alternate view, but the tiny version of the dials.

• Like 1

Hi Tony

Welcome to the forum, someone close to home :)

Unfortunately I don't know how fix this issue, Hopefully someone can help you out with this issue, Try posting it on TT part of the forum :)

LINK: http://www.audiownersclub.com/forums/forum/80-audi-tt-club/

Regards

Bradley

Hi Tony....welcome to the Forum

It almost sounds like a case of having to change the settings to show dual dials, maybe a case of preferences?

Let us know what you find

Cheers  Trevor

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...