Audi's in the Park....Chat thread

Trevor

Should any of us exchange numbers to be able to communicate with one another on the day? say someone is running late, or something else, or we just going with the flow? 

Also going to try to remove my wheel caps and put new ones on tomorrow but I'm on a hill so lifting the car up to take the wheels off is abit annoying, if I fail to get them off, has anyone got anything that could take them off?

58 minutes ago, Brad-B5 said:

Also going to try to remove my wheel caps and put new ones on tomorrow but I'm on a hill so lifting the car up to take the wheels off is abit annoying, if I fail to get them off, has anyone got anything that could take them off?

Wheel caps? Without sounding stupid, what wheel caps? Do you mean the bolt caps? Or wheel centre caps? 

10 minutes ago, Steve Q said:

Screwdriver with a padded end? 

All Done :D 

9 minutes ago, Steve Q said:

Do any of you know how to fit a bonnet bra? 

Iv been struggling to fit it :/ 

wondering if you guys can help fit it tomorrow? 

Thanks 

I'm not sure mate could try Youtube or Heko they give some good tutorials on how to do things, but if not then we could all try and help fit it tomorrow :D 

• Like 1

I'll bring along a VCDS (CAN bus) cable and laptop.  £10 for anyone that wants anything tweaked.  I'd recommend you lookup the required codes first, in case there isn't a good data connection at the event.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Brad-B5 said:

All Done :D 

I'm not sure mate could try Youtube or Heko they give some good tutorials on how to do things, but if not then we could all try and help fit it tomorrow :D 

Iv tried to fit it as per the instructions but I'm struggling :/ 

i guess it's a 2 person job? 

3 minutes ago, Steve Q said:

Iv tried to fit it as per the instructions but I'm struggling :/ 

i guess it's a 2 person job? 

Maybe :S can always try tomorrow :)

• 3 weeks later...
22 hours ago, Loz4.2Q said:

Dare I ask when this event is:whistling1:

next year....😳😖

Hi Adrian

Maybe same time as this year, but not sure :P keep coming back to check anyway :D also we do have many group meet ups and going to events like this :) 

On 28/08/2017 at 10:45 AM, Loz4.2Q said:

Dare I ask when this event is:whistling1:

next year....😳😖

1 hour ago, Brad-B5 said:

Hi Adrian

Maybe same time as this year, but not sure :P keep coming back to check anyway :D also we do have many group meet ups and going to events like this :) 

Hey both, i keep checking the websites for the major shows and as of yet non of them have their websites updated for next year. Il keep you posted and once I know, il create the topics :) 

Your more than welcome to come along to any local meets that are being planned Loz. In failing that, if there are no events happening in your area then you are more than welcome to arrange one :) 

cheers

steve