Audi Owners Club Stickers

Trevor

Audi Owners Club external stickers available in white

Show your appreciation for the club by proudly displaying the sticker on your Audi.

Sticker dimensions: 24cm (w) x 2cm (h)        White font on clear vinyl sticker

new.png £2.50 (pair of sticker)

• £0.99 Postage & Packaging
  • Usually dispatched within 2-3 working days

Click this link to buy your stickers

audi_sticker_mockup_2048x2048.jpg?v=1486

• Like 2

On 04/02/2017 at 0:51 PM, Brad-B5 said:

Got them, thanks Trevor :) 

20170204_124407.jpg

Looking good there hope to put mine on tomorrow

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Sticker arived . Looks great but if i may make a suggestion . The clear plastic looks bad :( it would be so much nicer if only letters where sticky and clear backing would come out ... if its a matter of cost i wouldnt mind paying a pound or 2 more for a sticker with letters only 

Screenshot_20170503-130117.png

Screenshot_20170503-130130.png

On 03/05/2017 at 1:07 PM, niedzial1983 said:

Sticker arived . Looks great but if i may make a suggestion . The clear plastic looks bad :( it would be so much nicer if only letters where sticky and clear backing would come out ... if its a matter of cost i wouldnt mind paying a pound or 2 more for a sticker with letters only 

Screenshot_20170503-130117.png

Screenshot_20170503-130130.png

I agree totally, Mine arrived a few days ago and I can't bare to apply them to the vehicle, they just look too un-Proffesional. They'd be ok if they were going on a Lada or similar 😋

Sorry you feel this way Fraser. I'm sure admin will sort it :) 

my stickers arrived today. So il apply them once the car is back from the garage and when she's clean so I can see how they look. 

Il let you know how I get on :) 

cheers

steve

1 hour ago, Steve Q said:

Sorry you feel this way Fraser. I'm sure admin will sort it :) 

my stickers arrived today. So il apply them once the car is back from the garage and when she's clean so I can see how they look. 

Il let you know how I get on :) 

cheers

steve

OOps I'm sorry Steve, My comment wasn't because I was upset, it was more a failed attempt at sarcastic humour 😳I didn't mean to offend anyone. I'm going to try mine by applying them with a hairdryer to see if they blend into the glass any better.  In all seriousness tho I believe theres a better way to do them, although it would definitely cost more. Why not mention to the admin and get them to run a poll to see how people feel about cost / quality? I have attached a picture of the "Nissan Primera Owner Club sticker below to give you an idea what I was thinking.

When my car's clean and I apply mine, I'll let you know with a pic how I get on with the hairdryer idea. Sorry again 😳.

IMG_0198.JPG

• Like 1

Oops sorry! My mistake haha! 

Normally im good at picking up sarcasm as I'm very good with it myself ;) 

dont worry you didn't offend me or any of us :) I don't get offended easily don't worry :) 

the poll is a good idea! :) I'll speak to Trevor to see how we put a poll on the forum :) 

Thanks again! :) 

cheers

Steve

• Like 1

Just for reference on price i got my "baby on board" sticker that peals off the backing so the efect is much nicer for £3.50

I dont think we need a poll to agree that it would look better :)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Stuck my stickers on yesterday after cleaning the a6 for the road trip! Iv fitted on to each rear side window and one on the boot :) 

personally I didn't find the stickers too bad. They peeled off nicely and the lettering all stayed intact. This is unlike other long stickers iv had previously. 

Cheers

steve 

IMG_2531.JPG

IMG_2532.JPG

• Like 2

will have a look at better quality stickers for the next batch....maybe a different type to run alongside these ones....any thoughts?