London Audi Meet up?

Brad-B5

Hi all,

Anyone from North London or surrounding area willing to try to start up a London Audi Meet up at all? You get the Corsa drivers meeting up in Mc Donalds car parks, so why don't we do the.....only joking

Meet up somewhere better than Mc Donalds car parks, any suggestion? anyone interested? 

Regards

Bradley

Hi Trevor

Your about 3 hour's away, if it was a day thing that couldn't be too long? then again that's alot of petrol/ Diesel and 6 hour's in total for the journey :( 

Thank's Trev (if you don't mind calling you Trev) lol and fingers crossed it works out would be good :) 

Regards

Bradley

It's no so much the distance as I used to drive from Bournemouth to Farnborough every day to work but it only took around an hour. It's as you get to around the M25 that it starts to take the time to get into London.

But never say never, I'll see what I can do. Keep me in the loop on this one, could be quite a popular event being in London.

Cheers  Trev (no problems with the abbreviated version...just makes me sound common, lol)

• 1 year later...
On 2/8/2017 at 9:33 AM, Brad-B5 said:

Hi all,

Anyone from North London or surrounding area willing to try to start up a London Audi Meet up at all? You get the Corsa drivers meeting up in Mc Donalds car parks, so why don't we do the.....only joking

Meet up somewhere better than Mc Donalds car parks, any suggestion? anyone interested? 

Regards

Bradley

Sounds great, Ace cafe could be quite expensive I know about the prices there! but none the less a great place to meet but many great surrounding areas too