Getting my new A7

gecko

Hi everyone,

This is my third audi, I've previously had a TTS, Audi A6 Le Mans quattro and now this beast.

It's an A7 3.0 biturbo TDi (313PS) Black Edition, fully loaded with extras. I've put up some pics, I love it!

Gecko

IMG_20170209_163534.jpg

IMG_20170209_163542.jpg

IMG_20170209_163549.jpg

IMG_20170209_163555.jpg

IMG_20170209_163608.jpg

• Like 1

Will do! I was really happy with my 272ps A6 not sure if having the 313ps will be much better but having it as a biturbo should definitely help.

I recently got a jaguar XJ and then returned it because they sold it too me with different mileage! So I'm driving a weak jaguar XE R Sport as a courtesy which means I should be feeling a real difference when I jump back into the 3.0TDi biturbo :D

Let's say it will be jumping to hyper speed lol 

Xj is a great motor, my dad has an XF great bit of engineering, but then there is Audi haha, I can't believe they sold you it with the wrong mileage!?! was that a proper dealership as well? 

You should feel a huge difference :D

• Like 1

Yea the XJ was nice to drive and it shifted as well! I had an XF before but I made a mistake in that I got it as a 2.2 so it was underpowered didn't enjoy it, great comfort though. I keep coming back to Audi!

Yea proper dealer it was meant to have 42k as advertised and on all the paperwork and sold it with over 53k. Crazy they actually asked for it back when I raised the point. Got it all sorted though.

Brad: their explanation was someone part-Xd it for an F-Pace and the order took 4 months, so when the guy brought the car back it wasnt reappraised and the original mileage was recorded on all the paperwork. I did ask for money compensation but they insisted on it being returned. Think they realised they messed up BIG!

Trevor: Thanks! even though I've had audis before first time I've joined a forum, some great stuff on here!

• Like 1

I'm sure someones head would roll if they did. For what I have read and understand it's quite a serious thing. I'm not one to take things too far I'm happy with my money back not going out of my way to complain too much just want my car and i'm sure its blessing in disguise or I wouldn't have this beauty!

• Like 1

Cheers! hoping so, not sure if it has launch control but i've read it has a 0-60 of 5.3s and the torque is meant nice throughout the rev range. I think its just a tiny bit slower than my old 2009 TTS which was amazing! so on real roads I probably won't notice the difference which would be nice :)

Hi Nikki, thanks!

Don't suppose anyone knows what those dark domes are where the fog light position is lower down? they don't look like covers and the salesperson told me they are sensors. But no clue what for? are they the corner cameras? anyway just thought I'd ask.