Gaming!

Brad-B5

Hi everyone

So I was thinking what games does everyone play and on what platform?

I play on PC, I play some older game like L4D2 but also play battlefield, GTA V, Tomb Radier ,COD and many others.

Bradley

• 6 months later...

@Brad-B5 I play mostly car related stuff on pc like rfactor2 which is the best racing simulator in terms of realism. Also I play my summer car which is a good game but not for the faint hearted 😂

• Like 1

Nice, I'd like to get a proper gaming set up for racing games :) I'm a soul PC gamer so I have all the games, COD, Battle field, L4D2, many many more :P 

I recommend the Logitech g27 racing wheel not too expensive these days was when I bought it new 😬 It provides force feed back so if you hit anything or your on a bumpy road surface the wheel will vibrate and try and pull the car in different directions. I'm a soul pc gamer too but only really play simulator games I should really get in to some first person shooter games 😂

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jacques said:

Sounds good to me I'm rubbish at making up names 😂

I used to be, think with age I've become better but still not amazing at it lol

1 minute ago, niedzial1983 said:

Currently diablo 3 on my new rog gaming laptop :) 

Nice! play anything else? I had Diablo for a bit but wasn't the biggest fan unfortunately :( 

Just now, Brad-B5 said:

I used to be, think with age I've become better but still not amazing at it lol

Nice! play anything else? I had Diablo for a bit but wasn't the biggest fan unfortunately :( 

Counterstrike , gta 5, i also have ps4 with lots of games . But im not much of a gamer now, since my boy was born 2 years ago he takes up most of my time :)

Counterstrike , gta 5

Loved GTA 5 sometimes do online on there :) 

im not much of a gamer now, since my boy was born 2 years ago he takes up most of my time :)

Family is always more important :) 

Was a PC gamer when younger massive setup just for Counterstrike mainly 1.6 then slowly moved over to PS currently own the PS4 Pro with 2TB drive installed :P play mainly FPS gamers or survival horrors. L4D2 is a great on line game same as Killing Floors 2

On 22/08/2017 at 3:20 PM, Paul A6 said:

Was a PC gamer when younger massive setup just for Counterstrike mainly 1.6 then slowly moved over to PS currently own the PS4 Pro with 2TB drive installed :P play mainly FPS gamers or survival horrors. L4D2 is a great on line game same as Killing Floors 2

I have to say COD ghosts is a mint game! But so was black ops 1 and 2. 

With tegards to GTA, I preferred GTA 4 over gta5. I think the car crashes are better and using the phone for cheats is far easier :) 

having said that I do still play a ps2 with GTA San Andreas and put the cheats in manually lol. In terms of racing games I do like gran Trismo 4 on the ps2 :) 

as you probs can tell I do like the retro games lol 

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, McAudi said:

for PC I'm usually on Starcraft 2. I'm thinking of getting PUBG.

I'm mostly on PS4 these days on FIFA, BF1 or Rocket League.

Rocket League is a cracking game! For me though I do like my COD ghosts and GTA of course!

Cheers

Steve

• 3 weeks later...

I play mainly Xbox - Elder Scrolls Online and BF1, until AC Origins comes out :yahoo: I've just started playing PC games again.  mainly older games like L4D2, TF2, DOD:S end Eve online now and then.  Looking to get PUBG soon though.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 10/12/2017 at 6:42 PM, SeanA4 said:

I've just started playing PC games again.  mainly older games like L4D2, TF2, DOD:S end Eve online now and then.  Looking to get PUBG soon though.

Welcome to the PC master race :P