Gaming!

Brad-B5

• 2 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, Big R said:

PC, Xbox, Xbox one 

We play everything from Warcraft to gears of war, NFS. Far too many games for my own good

i got a used xbox one just for gears of war then sold it after i finished the game lol 

• Like 1

On 15/02/2017 at 2:54 PM, Brad-B5 said:

Hi everyone

So I was thinking what games does everyone play and on what platform?

I play on PC, I play some older game like L4D2 but also play battlefield, GTA V, Tomb Radier ,COD and many others.

Bradley

I play PC when ever I'm not down the bodyshop. Mainly PUGB and CounterStrike. Although even that's only once or twice a week :/

Link to my current build https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/b/Zfr6Mp Although I got rid of the old PSU and Rainbow cables for a nice EVGA unit with black sleeving. The Corsair LED fans are now gone for replacement by some Noctuas :D

If you want to hit me up on Steam then my user name is either iTz_Mattyyy or xXHellaFlush (Can't remember which one you need to type in same accout)

Matt

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
7 minutes ago, Steve Q said:

Has anyone played COD WW2? 

What do you think of it? 

What do you think of the recent update? 

Not played it online but the single player was way to short and to many cut scenes felt i had been ripped off

19 minutes ago, Paul A6 said:

Not played it online but the single player was way to short and to many cut scenes felt i had been ripped off

I know what you mean. I would have liked more maps as well. 

Online isn't too bad, especially with the new games of hide and seek. 

Cod WW2 is the first one I've played since ghosts.  It seems like it was rushed to me.  The campaign was pretty good.  Nothing on older games in the series though.  MP has been a joke.  The spawning issue, lag and games just quitting.  I played it a couple of days ago and the lag did seem to be gone.  Lag compensation on the other hand, that's terrible. 

Ghosts was fantastic and definitely better. I know what you mean about it feeling rushed. On MP I've found it where your gun will be invisible which means you have to restart the mp mode, I assume this is what you mean by the spawning issue? 

In terms of weapons one thing I did like was the flame thrower. 

I forgot about that problem.  The one I meant is, when starting a match, sometimes most of one team won't spawn in for anything between 30-60 secs.  Not good when your one of them playing domination, you can be 3-0 down before you get in.

56 minutes ago, SeanA4 said:

I forgot about that problem.  The one I meant is, when starting a match, sometimes most of one team won't spawn in for anything between 30-60 secs.  Not good when your one of them playing domination, you can be 3-0 down before you get in.

Good point, but bizarrely I've not experienced it too much. Just lucky I guess. 

So of the kill streaks are good though. Like the controlled  bomb or fire bombs. 

• 4 months later...
2 hours ago, reecebrookes33 said:

Bit of everything here. Mostly PC but have got the xbox x, Gamecube & my PS1 & 2 setup 🙂

I still play on the PS2 as I still.love my older games 🙂

29 minutes ago, Steve Q said:

I still play on the PS2 as I still.love my older games 🙂

Steve you can borrow my old setup lol jet set willy on my ZX Spectrum 48K hardcore gaming well back in the day

• Like 1