Q7 heater blower replacement

Benjiboy81

I need to replace my heater blower fan as it's very noisy and it's doing my head in. I've taken it out and greased it but only worked for about a week. I've been looking for a replacement but all the ones on eBay etc say they are for left hand drive. 

Does anyone have the right part number for a right hand drive fan or are they interchangeable 

• 2 months later...

Did you manage to get this sorted?..Only the casing is left hand ..So all you need to do is change the casing with the one that is already on the fan in the car....I did this after buying a left hand drive fan blower....

On 20/04/2017 at 11:53 AM, Gift said:

Did you manage to get this sorted?..Only the casing is left hand ..So all you need to do is change the casing with the one that is already on the fan in the car....I did this after buying a left hand drive fan blower....

Hi. Yes I got it sorted. I actually managed to find a righthand drive fan but it was quite expensive. I'll know for next time tho.