Audi Memes /Funny pictures

Brad-B5

The Renaissance Series, Classic Works of Art Recreated With Mechanics in an Old Garage

Adam
The Creation of Adam

Photographer Freddy Fabris has created “The Renaissance Series“, a wonderful interpretation of several classic master paintings of the eponymous time recreated in “an old Midwest car shop” with striking male models posing in mechanic’s uniforms. Fabris explained how he came up with the idea on Huffington Post.

For many years I wanted to pay homage the great Renaissance masters. Translating painting into photography was a challenge I looked forward to. I wanted to respect the look and feel of the originals, but needed to come up with a conceptual twist that would create a new layer to the original. To take them out of their original context, yet maintain their essence. By chance I came across an old Midwest car shop that triggered this series, the place screamed for something to be shot there, and slowly but steadily ideas started to fall in to place.

Anatomy Lesson
Anatomy Lesson of Dr. Nicolaes Tulp

Last Supper
The Last Supper

Portraits
Portraits

Portraits
Portraits

Portraits
Portraits

photos by Freddy Fabris

via Huffington Post

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
8 hours ago, Paul A6 said:

Be honest its all of us at one point :yes:

Normal-Driver-Vs.-Audi-Driver.jpg

To be fair all drivers tailgate. However I admit the only time I do is if I'm trying to prevent someone moving into my lane in front of me. As there are those people who cut into lanes at the last minute to take junctions. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...