Audi Memes /Funny pictures

Brad-B5

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Steve Q said:

Great to see you back.on here Fraser. Hope you're ok 👍

Cheers

Steve

Hi there Steve,  yep its been a while since I've had any time at all to myself, so busy the last two years.  I set up a media haulage company and have been working really hard at that. I was away from home most of 2019 with it.  But since the plague who shall not be named came to visit, the entire industry stopped overnight, so I have had to re-write my business plan completely for the short term.  Ive even started delivering shopping to people, which has been fun and rewarding, but not really profitable as using an A8L as a delivery van, although extremely cool, is not really cost effective lol.

All good though, not been unwell, thank hell and keeping my head above water.  Its been nice to get back into things id missed, like this forum etc.  How have you guys been keeping during the pandemic and these weird times we find ourselves in?

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Tran$porter said:

Hi there Steve,  yep its been a while since I've had any time at all to myself, so busy the last two years.  I set up a media haulage company and have been working really hard at that. I was away from home most of 2019 with it.  But since the plague who shall not be named came to visit, the entire industry stopped overnight, so I have had to re-write my business plan completely for the short term.  Ive even started delivering shopping to people, which has been fun and rewarding, but not really profitable as using an A8L as a delivery van, although extremely cool, is not really cost effective lol.

All good though, not been unwell, thank hell and keeping my head above water.  Its been nice to get back into things id missed, like this forum etc.  How have you guys been keeping during the pandemic and these weird times we find ourselves in?

Wow, good on you! Glad you're staying safe and healthy too. To be fair I too spent some time away from here due to work and other commitments but the virus has helped me get back into things I like too, mainly audiownersclub and Motoring journalism as a hobby. 

I'm really enjoying nthis new pace of life and don't really want society to go back to the fast paced, stressed society we previously had. 

Totally agree fella, the world is a far better place than it was.  The environment is definitely showing signs of improvement, people seem to care a little more and community spirit is significantly stronger.  If we don't learn some valuable lessons form this and carry the benefits further then I think our species maybe doomed 🥺we'll see where we all go from here. If you know your history, you'll remember the renaissance period directly followed on from the great plague, I know Covid is no where near those figures but its not over yet lol.

Interesting times though eh?  What motoring journals do you write for?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Tran$porter said:

Totally agree fella, the world is a far better place than it was.  The environment is definitely showing signs of improvement, people seem to care a little more and community spirit is significantly stronger.  If we don't learn some valuable lessons form this and carry the benefits further then I think our species maybe doomed 🥺we'll see where we all go from here. If you know your history, you'll remember the renaissance period directly followed on from the great plague, I know Covid is no where near those figures but its not over yet lol.

Interesting times though eh?  What motoring journals do you write for?

Totally agree. My current pet hate is all the litter abd flytipping. People really don't care about our dear planet. 

I certainly hope many changes happen for the better. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...