Any Vapers here?

Brad-B5
聽Share

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Yes I'm a vaper! 馃ぇ, currently using an X-Cube2 with a TFV-8, due to high fuel consumption I currently make my own juice (Chocolate/Strawberry Mix) a liter at a time lol 馃槼

Fraser

• Like 1

haha no that's reserved for the car only (9k miles in now!).聽

My current choice of juice is a clone of vampire vapes pink man, or close to it. a mixed berry flavour, lovely!聽

• Like 1

had a lot on recently, just catching up on all the new threads that stand out from the last couple of months hahaha

i quit smoking around 3 years ago with vaping, 聽could never manage it before trying that. you just have to get used to the heckles of being a 'vaper' lol聽

• Like 1

WOW you get the heckles too then? 馃樂 I don't feel so alone now haha! I also gave up 3 years ago with vaping, it was the only thing that came close to helping, regardless what they heckle I don't give a tos* 馃聽

I tried 2x interesting flavours before I started mixing, both nice, they were 'Alien !Removed!' and 'MILF's Milk' OMG!

Fraser

oh yeah get loads of stick at work and down the pub but not bothered, keeps me off the stinkies!聽

i used chef's flavours for my flavours. got a couple of litres if nicotine in the freezer and loads of juice mixed up.聽

i like the TFV tanks but i'm too tight to buy the coils so went for the griffin as its rebuildable so costs 10p a week to run LOL聽

Hot the Smok R200 and going to get Either the tfv12 or Uwell crown 3 which this seems to be their best so hoping its good, the reviews seem good :)

I have a collegue聽who upgraded from a TFV 8 to a TFV 12, he says he cant notice that much difference between the two, but if your not already used to a TFV tank, you will be impressed with the 12 I think.聽

• 2 months later...

been vaping and smoking back and forth for a while now just cant seem to stay of the smoking even though i try lol currently using a smok r80

2 hours ago, aroundno said:

been vaping and smoking back and forth for a while now just cant seem to stay of the smoking even though i try lol currently using a smok r80

Hi Paul,

It took me a while to find the right kit and liquid to manage to quit the cigs altogether, but when i did (two years ago) I've never looked back, I feel much healthier and can breathe better plus my house and car no longer smell, its so worth sticking with. 聽The r80 isn't a bad piece of kit but lacks a little in output, what wattage are you vaping at?

Since the govermant brought out its new laws there isn't as much choice available tankwise, I think this will drive a lot of people back to cigarettes.聽

What does eveyone think about the new laws?

currently set at 50 watt, i was vaping for a while and stuff kicked off at home (15 year old step daughter who knows more than google) with consisted arguing and stress i went back to smoking, only upset is i dont smoke in the house or my car, its my habit and wont infect it on my family. currently have Italian cheese cake by lickwid in my vape its a nice taste :)

Say no more, i have the same issue, but mines only 14 and 4 lol. 聽I currently have an X-cube2 running at 80w with a Choc/strawberry mix at 6mg that I make myself that seems to keep my little darlings at bay, well that and a good pair of noise cancelling Bose headphones 馃

i`m only on 3mg and wonder if dose is a bit low i find 6mg harsh on my throat. looked into home made vape sure its cost effective but i have no patience to find my idea mix lol聽

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Ok fellow vapers from your experience what is a steady come down from 6mg to 3mg to 0mg nicotine聽

back to vaping and using 6mg which has my cravings under control only been on it since last saturday but everything seems under control but i want to get to 0mg at some point has anyone done this and how long am i looking at, i was planning this saturday to drop to 3mg but keep the 6mg handy in case it all goes wrong

i`m pleased i`m no longer smoking and have no intention of going back聽:yes:

• 3 weeks later...

Well i been on 3mg for 2 days now and everything feels ok a little snappy but coping, vaping a bit more since i dropped to 3mg but hoping that will settle down as my body gets used to less nic in the system.

giving a diy kit a shot as its quite expensive to buy ready made, i`m using riot squad and not cheap at 拢15 for 30ml so hoping to save cash on homemade聽:whistling1:

31 minutes ago, Paul A6 said:

Well i been on 3mg for 2 days now and everything feels ok a little snappy but coping, vaping a bit more since i dropped to 3mg but hoping that will settle down as my body gets used to less nic in the system.

giving a diy kit a shot as its quite expensive to buy ready made, i`m using riot squad and not cheap at 拢15 for 30ml so hoping to save cash on homemade聽:whistling1:

Cool, good luck with all that! What DIY kit are you using, I make my own liquids and found it easier to mix at 5mg then 4mg then 3mg which made it easier to make the drop

2 minutes ago, Tran$porter said:

Cool, good luck with all that! What DIY kit are you using, I make my own liquids and found it easier to mix at 5mg then 4mg then 3mg which made it easier to make the drop

ordered this starter kit, did not want to spend too much to start with ........聽http://vapable.com/product/diy-e-liquid-mixing-kit-3mg/

• 2 months later...

Treated myself to a new vape setup and brought an Alien Smok 220w starter kit with TFV8 Baby, so far all good and out performing my old IJOY CAPO 100 really enjoying the cloud and taste combo聽:yahoo: