Rear LED Lense Cracks on 2015 S4 Avant

exsandman

Morning All,

Has anyone had any mysterious cracking in their Rear LED light clusters ?, They seem like stress cracks of some type. There are no external marks or chips of any kind

and exist in several places on one side of the vehicle only. Car is an S4 Avant 2015 with 8000 miles which i've had from new and these appeared about 3 weeks ago

or that's when I noticed them. Audi are having the car tomorrow to take a closer look so will see what they say.

Cheers

DSC_0496.JPG

DSC_0498.JPG

DSC_0500.JPG

That does appear to be quite random locations on the lens unit and I think you are correct with your stress fracture diagnosis.

Let us know what Audi say about it

Cheers  Trevor

Had a call today and all good news ,they have acknowledged there is an issue although not sure what that the root cause is and  have also checked the driver side and also beginning to show signs of the same thing although not nearly as bad and will replace all the rears light clusters. Now driving round in a diesel q3 150bhp for a couple of days which is actually surprisingly nippy 😆.

Great customer service from Audi in Hitchin so top marks to them.

Cheers

Martin

• Like 1