VAG Tuner Live

Steve Q

Just seeing who, if any of you guys and gals are going to VAG Tuner Live on the 16th July @ Donington Park? 

List of attendees so far

1. SteveQ + 1

2. rbdazza + 1

3. Niedzial1983

4. Golf mk2 man

5. Felixfanderson 

6. John k

• Like 1

Hadn't planned for this event but I will be away at Nurburgring on that weekend.

If there are enough members wanting to attend I can look at booking stand space there....let me know, anyone whose looking to attend

Well it's down the roadblocks from me and it's near my birthday do it would be rude not to go! :) if you'd like a hand organising any of the events etc then just give me shout :) like to help where I can :) 

• Like 1

Thanks Steve...that would be really helpful.

If we can get enough numbers then we can get onto the organisers to arrange a stand area for at least 10+ cars

Cheers,  Trevor

9 minutes ago, Trevor said:

Thanks Steve...that would be really helpful.

If we can get enough numbers then we can get onto the organisers to arrange a stand area for at least 10+ cars

Cheers,  Trevor

Your welcome Trevor :) il see if I can rally support :) 

• Like 1

Right. 

I have spoken to the organiser for the event and he is happy to have us on board!

info: 

Our display requires a minimum of 5 cars

aftermarket parts suppliers will be demonstrating their products. I.e. Showing off their suspension whilst doing laps of the track. 

Car rides round the track will be available in an Audi R8.

there will be rides i.e. Dodgems

il pass on further info once I have it :) 

• Like 1

Thanks for arranging this Steve, hopefully we can get a good number from around that area of the country.

If anyone is interested in going, just post up here to say you're interested and we'll add your name to the list

56 minutes ago, Trevor said:

Thanks for arranging this Steve, hopefully we can get a good number from around that area of the country.

If anyone is interested in going, just post up here to say you're interested and we'll add your name to the list

Thanks Trevor. The organiser is going to post a club pack to me on Friday. So once I know more il let you know. 

For info the organiser works for performance Audi magazine

• Like 1

I'm excited! 

The VAG Tuner Live pack came through the post today! :D

il be completing it and posting it back to getus officially registered for the event! 

Key features for the event are: 

1. top tuners and manufactures demonstrating their products on track. 

2. Free passenger rides 

3. Free car studio & photography for attendees.

4. Free Revo experience on the world famous Melbourne loop. 

5. Free dodgems. 

6. Track time - first class uk circuit with Live presenter

7. Massive trade village & and pit garage complex 

8. Magazine stands

9. Club paddocks 

once we are registered we will be put on the vag Tuner Live website. From there members can buy tickets by selecting our club. They do it this way as it shows how many people attend from each individual club. And it means that as admin/moderators/staff we are not handling money. 

IMG_2311.JPG

IMG_2312.JPG

IMG_2313.JPG

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, rbdazza said:

I'm deffo in. Me and the lad will be there in the veg wagon. I'll get it in the diary. 

Nice one :) 

hopefully we can get 3 more members attending for s good display :)

33 minutes ago, rbdazza said:

Fingers crossed. And hopefully some with shiny cars cos mines a piece of !Removed! lol

Lol, mines not modded either! 

It'll be clean though! ;) 

9 hours ago, rbdazza said:

Ooh nice one. Mines on half that. Burn I have aspirations haha

Thanks! :) 

the question I'm debating for the show, is so I make my a6 more interesting by adding roofbars and having a surfboard, add a bonnet bra and headlight brows. What do you think? 

On 27/04/2017 at 11:39 AM, Trevor said:

VAG Tuner Live on the 16th July @ Donington Park

List of attendees so far

1. SteveQ

2. rbdazza

3. Niedzial1983

Updated list :) 

Right we are officially on the VAG Tuner Live website. So those who are attending. Please select whether your displaying your Audi under the parking section and select the club (it'll come up as audiownersclub.com). 

Tickets are £10 and those who are displaying their cars need to be at donington for 8am :) 

cheers 

Steve 

• Like 1

i don't think my car is worthy of a display, unless people want to see a modern CR running on used cooking oil hahaha. 

i'll get the ticket bought when i get paid, skint right now!

I would be up for showing my avant if thats ok? Thanks for the chance steve to show my car. Just means now i need to do the little things that are bugging me haha. Are people just meeting there or going in convoy?

Your most welcome to display your car! :) 

il add your name on the list! :) 

I think if we all meet prior to the event would be a good idea. Those who are displaying cars need to be at donington for 8am. 

You can buy tickets through the show website. When you're buying tickets you'll need to select the option of displaying your car and selecting the club name (audiownerclub.com) 

i know that feeling! Iv got a couple of jobs to do to mine also! 

Cheers

steve