How would you like to display your Audi as part of the Audi Owners Club?

Steve Q

How would you like to display your Audi with the Audi Owners Club at up and coming events? 

2018 show dates:

Simply Audi - Sunday 29th April. Beaulieu motor museum.

VAG Tuner Live - Sunday 8th July. Donington park Race Circuit, Castle Donington 

Audis in the Park - Sunday 12 August.  Deenes Park, Corby, Northamptonshire.  Minimum 12 cars required.  

Audi Driver International - Saturday 13th October. Castle Combe race circuit, Wiltshire. Minimum 10 cars required 

If interested in displaying your Audi, just add your name to the Attendee List in Regional Meets for the show you would like to display at. 

Cheers

Steve

• Like 1

2 hours ago, geordieaudi said:

Would love to but I'm in Scotland!  Any up here?

Hi Chris, 

I'm not sure of any Audi events in Scotland currently. Are you aware of any? 

If so we would be more than happy to rally support and attend the event :) 

i do know we have other members who live in Scotland. 

Would you be interested in displaying your Audi at VAG Tuner or Audis in the park? 

Thanks for your interest! :)

cheers 

Steve

• Like 1

H Steve.  Don't know of any in Scotland either I'm afraid but I will have a good look around. Unfortunately the dates for the meetings are not possible for me to attend...gutted. Thanks for inviting me!

2 minutes ago, geordieaudi said:

H Steve.  Don't know of any in Scotland either I'm afraid but I will have a good look around. Unfortunately the dates for the meetings are not possible for me to attend...gutted. Thanks for inviting me!

That's fine :) if you find any than let me know. 

Dont worry, I appreciate it's a long way for you to travel! 

Your welcome for the invite, it's just good to get members together when we can :) 

cheers

Steve

It would be great to have some events up over the border. A great venue would be the Knockhill race track near Kinross, about 30-40 mins North of Edinburgh. It's about as central for Scottish population without being to far North for people south of the border. Food for thought.

5 hours ago, Dan3222 said:

It would be great to have some events up over the border. A great venue would be the Knockhill race track near Kinross, about 30-40 mins North of Edinburgh. It's about as central for Scottish population without being to far North for people south of the border. Food for thought.

Thanks for that Dan :) I know knockhill race track and to be fair that's a good shout for a venue :)

cheers 

Steve 

• 9 months later...
On 24/04/2017 at 12:55 PM, Steve Q said:

How would you like to display your Audi with the Audi Owners Club at up and coming events? 

VAG Tuner Live - Sunday 16th July. Donington Park race circuit, Leicestershire. Minimum 5 cars required.

Audis in the Park - Sunday 13 August.  Deenes Park, Corby, Northamptonshire.  Minimum 12 cars required.  

Audi Driver International - Saturday 16th September. Castle Combe race circuit, Wiltshire. Minimum 10 cars required 

If interested in displaying your Audi, just add your name to the Attendee List in Regional Meets for the show you would like to display at. 

Cheers

Steve

I missed those events unfortunately :( anything later on?

22 hours ago, priest1919 said:

I missed those events unfortunately :( anything later on?

Yep! We have plenty of events for 2018 I've just not updated this thread. Our first show is at Beaulieu in April. 

On 11/02/2018 at 9:29 AM, Steve Q said:

Yep! We have plenty of events for 2018 I've just not updated this thread. Our first show is at Beaulieu in April. 

Awesome! Please post the exact date as soon as you know!

2 minutes ago, priest1919 said:

Here's the info for the first show: 

We do have a cruise before this show on Sunday 15th April if you're interested: 

If you're interested in attending either event then I'll.put you're name down :) 

Cheers

Steve

On 16/02/2018 at 8:12 PM, priest1919 said:

Yes me 2 dates I’ll be their 

11 hours ago, Crewie said:

Yes me 2 dates I’ll be their 

Here's the info on the first two events :) 

Just let me know if you're interested in attending either one or both :) 

Cheers

Steve

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
11 hours ago, jonjors4 said:

Hi Steve I'm Jon a new member and owner of a b7 rs4 and would love to show it at Beaulieu and any  other audi event the owners club are attending 

Hi Jon welcome to the forum 🙂

I'll add you to the list for Beaulieu, and keep checking the show pages as they'll be more once dates and times have been confirmed by organisers 🙂

• Like 1