86 Audi 100CD 2.226 cc

Dell

hi I have just purchased my 86 Audi 100CD from 1986 its only had one owner apart from me its a time warp motor really is immaculate inside and out,with only 30.498 miles all 100% genuine recorded ,I also have all the old MOTs to prove! I think I made a great buy with this!

ok now the bits I need info on the horn has packed up and drivers side window wont open ? any ideas on how to repair these? 

Welcome to the forum:) 

a very good find you have there! :) 

sorry I can't be of any more help with your questions though! 

Cheers 

steve 

• Like 1

Hi Derek....welcome to the Forum

Wow!  you certainly have picked up a beaut by the sound of it....have you got any piccies you can post up ?

The horn, sometimes they just need a spanner tapping on it and that tends to work or otherwise,check the connections to it

Cheers  Trevor

• Like 1

thanks Trevor I have an Auto electrician coming later to sort it out,am also putting a hands free system in instead of the original Blaupunkt thats in there (I will keep it with the car in case I ever sell it on) I think its best to get this one done properly tbh and pics will be done soon as my Grandson gets here! Im a technophobe!

• Like 1