Audi Driver International - Castle Coombe (16th Sept) - Attendee List

Trevor

2 minutes ago, niedzial1983 said:

Yep .great day! And nice to meet you all. Just see my dash cam from the parade lap , good fun :) 

would be nice to see that i think i was in front of you :yahoo:

After the track briefing today it has made me think and i will be picking up my fire extinguisher from Halfords tomorrow, whats £15 compared to a burnt out car on the side of the road  

• Like 1

Hi again Paul , I carry one because some yrs ago I luckily had one in my 205 gti which helped out someone,  which is why I still carry one. I think Halfords only sell powder which if used will put out the fire granted but wreck your car in the process.  I've got Foam or Cream coloured extinguisher which won't wreck your car too much . You'll hopefully never need it mind!!.

1505589479421-423254552.jpg

12 minutes ago, fast edd said:

Hi again Paul , I carry one because some yrs ago I luckily had one in my 205 gti which helped out someone,  which is why I still carry one. I think Halfords only sell powder which if used will put out the fire granted but wreck your car in the process.  I've got Foam or Cream coloured extinguisher which won't wreck your car too much . You'll hopefully never need it mind!!.

1505589479421-423254552.jpg

thanks for the heads up i will search around for a foam one