6. Paul a6 + 1   PAID

7. Sven

8. Niedzial1983     PAID   T-Shirt  Medium

9. Rob82dzl      PAID   T-shirt XL 

10. FastEdd   PAID      T-shirt Medium & Small

11. Janis Bagatais    PAID

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Here is where you can buy tickets for track events, etc.  Entrance for just the club stand with no track extras is £10 on the gate from what I can gather. Then it is a case of driving to our club pitch (wherever that is?)

ADI Club Login.png

This is the information that you will need to log in to buy tickets to be on the club stand

If everyone who has booked could post up here so we know numbers, thanks

• Like 1

On ‎05‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 0:00 PM, Trevor said:

Audi Driver International show @ Castle Coombe on the 16th September

List of attendees so far

1. Steve Q

2. Skyliner   ??   To confirm

3. Trevor

4. Dave rs6 c6

5. Stevecarnell

6. Paul a6

7. Ian RS6  will be there

17 hours ago, Steve Q said:

I believe Trevor booked us a spot! ;) but il find out for details on Monday :) 

Hey steve

would be great to get some tickets as I was thinking to come to that one as well now.. last mess up was great 😬

What about the tour we was talking about?

40 minutes ago, Sven said:

Hey steve

would be great to get some tickets as I was thinking to come to that one as well now.. last mess up was great 😬

What about the tour we was talking about?

Glad your on board Sven :) 

il put your name down :) once I know how to buy tickets, il let everyone know :) as I say, Paul and I have had issues buying tickets :/ 

In terms of the road trip il put a topic on the road trip section to gauge interest! :) I see on Facebook that the Audi allroad group recently did a road trip across a desert! I'm still trying to find out where they went. They had 10-15 allroads on the trip! 

Oh and by the way Dan and I are planning to meet up at the Coventry transport museum if you want to join us? No date set yet but it would be a free day out ;) have s look under the midlands meets for more info and let me know if your interested :)

Cheers

steve :) 

• Like 1

On 05/07/2017 at 0:00 PM, Trevor said:

Audi Driver International show @ Castle Coombe on the 16th September

List of attendees so far

1. Steve Q

2. Skyliner   ??   To confirm

3. Trevor

4. Dave rs6 c6

5. Phil c 

6. Paul a6

@Trevor m8 can you put me down for a plus 1 plz

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Sven said:

So this that ticket get me to club stand?

and Trevor would you art me to the list as well.

Yes Sven, on the buy tickets link select club registration and select our club see attached images 

598b327274a7f_Screenshot(1).thumb.png.414e98c4f747e27ca9d2e0dcc761e7b6.png

5937e93aa84cb_ADIClubLogin.png.c59a219f0e468f6e180a0ba3edd2964e.png

Just now, DWestern said:

I'm in 

Nice one Darren! :) let me know when you've paid for your ticket and il update the list on page 1 :) 

also please let me know what t-shirt size you would like, for when we order them :) 

cheers

steve 

Hi,

Quick question.. do we have to pre book tickets to get on the club stand, or can we just buy them in the gate ?

I ask, as the booking web site is charging a £2 booking fee. Yes, I know it's only two quid, but it's 20% of the ticket price, and I object to this on general principle !

I've been to a number of events at Combe over the years and have been able to get on stands in the paddock buy paying on the gate...

Phil.

26 minutes ago, Phil C said:

Hi,

Quick question.. do we have to pre book tickets to get on the club stand, or can we just buy them in the gate ?

I ask, as the booking web site is charging a £2 booking fee. Yes, I know it's only two quid, but it's 20% of the ticket price, and I object to this on general principle !

I've been to a number of events at Combe over the years and have been able to get on stands in the paddock buy paying on the gate...

Phil.

I know what you mean Phil! I did find it abit irritating myself! 

Truthfully I'm unsure to be honest but I do know the show organisers have asked Trevor and I for a rough number of people that are coming from our club so in order for them to issue passes.

Iv completed the form and sent it back to them and on it they asked for my address, for which I assume they will send out the passes to me so I can give them to members. 

Obviously we all will be meeting somewhere prior to the show so I can give out passes then :) 

if you want to pay on the gate then that's fine. Il put you down on the list as paying on the gate :) 

hope my answer has kind of helped! 

Piotr, if you go on the Audi Driver international website and go to the menu tab it will give you a drop down list. 

Cluck on the "buy tickets" tab and it will give you two options: buy tickets or club registration. 

Click the option of club registration. Click on that and it will ask you to select your club from a drop down box. We are audiownersclub.com (sorry to state the obvious but there's a couple of orher audi owner clubs on there)

once you select your club it will ask for a password which is AOCtickets. 

This will bring you to the options page which includes: 

general tickets, track time, sales pitch and concours. 

Select whuch one you want and then it will take you to the next tab called extras. This is seeing if you want to subscribe to the magazine. 

Once you've past that you'll come to the check order and then it will take you to the payment screen. 

Hopefully this link works: 

https://autometrix.flameconcepts.systems/group

Hope that's helped :) 

cheers

steve