Audi Driver International - Castle Coombe (16th Sept) - Attendee List

Trevor
聽Share

11 hours ago, fast edd said:

Google says 1 hr 50 mins! Anyone got an RS6 I reckon I can make it 50 mins from Bournemouth 馃槇 I promise I won't wreck your brakes and tyres.:zorro:

Just lol 馃槀聽

10 hours ago, Rob82DZL said:

Hi Steve,

Sounds like a good plan for a bit of breaky聽:yahoo:

Nice one Rob! That's 3 of us then! :)聽

by the way, my tickets finally came! Whoop whoop! :)聽

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, niedzial1983 said:

Oh yea. I cant think straight without breakfast 馃槀馃槀

cool see you there m8聽:yahoo:

36 minutes ago, fast edd said:

Just thinking about that too. Ruddy weather !!! Wheels off clean for mine . Having the wheels refurbished Tuesday too.馃槉馃槉

beat me to it m8 i cant afford my refurb this month been saying this for last few months lol聽

Hi All

had my rs6 for a couple of months now and would like to join you at castle Combe. Haven't bought my tickets yet but have read through the thread is there anything else I need to know?

nick

10 hours ago, Nick RS said:

Hi All

had my rs6 for a couple of months now and would like to join you at castle Combe. Haven't bought my tickets yet but have read through the thread is there anything else I need to know?

nick

Hey Nick, members who have bought there tickets will be able to be on the club stand but to do that we have to be at castle Combe for 7:30. For being on the club stand, you'll get a free club t shirt and club sticker (just let me know your t shirt size).聽

We are also meeting at the premier inn in Chippenham between 6:45-7:00 of youd聽like to join us :)聽

when buying your tickets you also get the chance to do track time, if you want to put your rs6 through its paces ;)聽

hope iv helped but if you have any more questions then don't hesitate to ask :)聽

cheers

steve

6 minutes ago, Trevor said:

Don't think I'll be joining you guys for brekkie as also coming from Bournemouth in a very old MX5 so as I'm not showing my car on the stand will probably rock up around 10.00'ish

No worries Trevor :)聽

just to let people know that gates now open from 7am! Think we should still aim for 7:30 though ;)聽

Good morning Trevor, I've gotta drag my 10 yr old out of bed at 05:45 !!! to try and get there聽for 07:30 . And I wouldn't say my A6 is a show vehicle! !. It'll be clean etc.馃槉 聽Where are you in Bournemouth, I'm Kinson.

Hi Trevor, yep ! 05:45 set off at 06:00-06:15.!!!! I know Google maps said 1.45 hrs? I guess they mean cycling there馃槀馃槀馃槀馃槀. Can't聽decide Wimborne /Blandford or Ringwood / Salisbury. .hmmm. Once behind the wheel of that Mx5 you'll get the bug!!! 馃槉 Naturally within the speed limits! !!

I expect by Wednesday the wheel arches will look covered in mess and the engine bay only got shown some autoglym rubber and plastic spray no detailing as it rained every 20 mins . My car port should've been used really but is rammed with stuff!!.馃槧馃槧