Audi Driver International - Castle Coombe (16th Sept) - Attendee List

Trevor

3 hours ago, niedzial1983 said:

This is after a guick run with da polisher. Im not happy with it but it will do :) 20170915_124608.jpg

It's alot cleaner than mine. With the weather and life in general I had the grand total of just 1 hour to give jer a quick clean. 😭. Oh well she'll be dirty again after the 90 mile drive tomorrow!

2 minutes ago, Rob82DZL said:

It's alot cleaner than mine. With the weather and life in general I had the grand total of just 1 hour to give jer a quick clean. 😭. Oh well she'll be dirty again after the 90 mile drive tomorrow!

snap m8, not happy at all normally my car is spotless damn weather :whistling1:

55 minutes ago, Rob82DZL said:

Lucky i had a day off and it just started raining as i finished.  Its showing 1h48 from where i live 

13 minutes ago, niedzial1983 said:

Lucky i had a day off and it just started raining as i finished.  Its showing 1h48 from where i live 

Just looked at google maps and it says 1h48 for me too 😊.

And to make things worse I've just had to swerve to miss a kid that ran into the road and I've just took a masive chunk out of one of the front alloys! 😠. I is not a happy little bunny!!!!

• Sad 1

At least the brat is ok!,  I've just had my alloys refurbed, it wasn't cheap either. Ruddy kids need to remember the Green Cross Code!!,  STOP,LOOK,LISTEN! !.  What are children being taught today.

1 minute ago, fast edd said:

At least the brat is ok!,  I've just had my alloys refurbed, it wasn't cheap either. Ruddy kids need to remember the Green Cross Code!!,  STOP,LOOK,LISTEN! !.  What are children being taught today.

Sadly its kids today that have had me invest in an expensive front and rear dash cam ever since i had a teenager face down on her mobile step out into the road in front of me, i dont want to take the chance that without the cam i get blamed 

Without putting a downer on this weekend's fun , you are absolutely right  Paul 😦 sadly some of the blame lies with today's tech however children need educating more regarding basic common sense! !  Safe journey all for tomorrow's Castle Combe festivities , see you all there:yahoo:.

1505498405318-1384894731.jpg

1505498547623700982169.jpg

1 minute ago, fast edd said:

Without putting a downer on this weekend's fun , you are absolutely right  Paul 😦 sadly some of the blame lies with today's tech however children need educating more regarding basic common sense! !  Safe journey all for tomorrow's Castle Combe festivities , see you all there:yahoo:.

1505498405318-1384894731.jpg

1505498547623700982169.jpg

We will know your reg tomorrow 😂😂😂

• Haha 2

Right. 

Think we are all ready for show time! 

Those that are joining my brother and I for breakfast we are meeting at 7am at the premier inn in Chippenham. You can't miss us we will be in Audiownersclub.com t shirts. 

Remember for those not meeting us for breakfast, ideally you need to be at the track for 7:30 to be on the club display. I suspect we will get away wilth later but don't quote me on that. 

I will then be giving members there vehicle passes but please note this is first come first served as I have 12 passes (think this should be enough anyway) 

oh and I will be giving you all FREE audiownersclub.com stickers :) 

Those members who have let Trevor or I know your t shirt size - Trevor should be  bringing your t shirts when he arrives at 10am. Again these are FREE :) 

cheers all and see you in the morning! I'm now going to have a couple of drinks from the bar :) 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Rob82DZL said:

Ha ha you and me both! 🤔😊

38 minutes ago, niedzial1983 said:

I just realised i need to be up by 4.30am tomorrow !!!😲😲😲

Not meaning to rub it in, but that's why I stayed over! 😛

2 hours ago, Steve Q said:

Not meaning to rub it in, but that's why I stayed over! 😛

It's ok, I get to have some fun down some back roads on the way that I haven't driven for a long time. 😊

Well that was a great day at Castle Combe,  many thanks to all for making my daughter feel welcome today and for your nice comments regarding my A6 Le mans Avant.  Pictures to follow  .:yes:

• Like 1