Updated Maps DVD

gsm6575

8 minutes ago, niedzial1983 said:

You need to update mmi soft in order to run new maps 

More info here http://mr-fix.info/mmi-2g-software-update-version-5570/

gsm6575 if you have not updated yet i have the mmi disks to version 5570 i have updated mine no issues happy to post them to you if you need them no use to me now 

Thanks for the replies guys.

Im not sure which version i have, i think its MMI 2G?

Also it looks like i have SW version 5570 already.

I've attached a pic of my settings, can someone confirm which i ha12.thumb.jpg.b29625a84ba96b86fb3a68e84d050749.jpgve please?

31 minutes ago, gsm6575 said:

Thanks for the replies guys.

Im not sure which version i have, i think its MMI 2G?

Also it looks like i have SW version 5570 already.

I've attached a pic of my settings, can someone confirm which i ha12.thumb.jpg.b29625a84ba96b86fb3a68e84d050749.jpgve please?

yep u do so go ahead and buy the dvd maps, link i showed has a buy now link i ordered the 2017 update and got it for £10 best offer try your luck m8

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Audi-2017-MMI-2G-High-Navigation-Maps-UK-Europe-Sat-Nav-Disc-DVD-A4-A5-A6-A8-Q7/282558195952?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

I cant figure my version out.  I have tried comparing it to others but I seem to have more numbers.

I also purchased the 2017 dvd maps, will they work on mine or do I need to do an MMI update?

IMG_20180313_091350.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

ok so I went ahead and purchased the 2017 maps on eBay, and they installed and worked without any issues.  Not sure, still what version MMI I have but I now have all the disks needed to go up to the latest verison

Thanks, now I understand it all better.  My new 2017 sat nav disk from eBay seemed to work 100% even with my old 2004 version of software :-)  Im still doing the update, tomorrow.

I assume if I place a trickle charger on the batter while I do it, all will be ok?

i done mine with the car running it does not take that long m8 be sure to eject all discs before starting pop in disk one and follow instructions on screen