Audi maps DVD satnav

Gibson34
聽Share

Hello one and all 馃槃聽

I wonder if any of you lovely people can help me ? I have recently joined as an AUDI driver ,purchasing a rather nice 'Audi A4 s-line avant' and bloomin love it 馃槃 It's a 2010 model so not the newest of cars but still my current pride and joy , however the satnav is saying I need a disc , I have spoken to my local Audi dealer and they have said that a disc is 拢189 !! Now after looking on eBay there are 3G discs for about 拢30/40 .... I'm guessing you know what the next question is .....?聽

Am I able to purchase one from eBay and use those or do I need to buy the expensive version from AUDI dealer ?聽

Thank you in advance 馃憤

Welcome to the forum Kelly :)聽

youll find the members on here are a friendly and helpful bunch :)聽

audi do charge you a fortune but

info know that Dan (golf mk2 man) bought a disc from eBay for 拢20 and it worked just fine :) just look at the sellers feedback for similar items.聽

Cheers

steve :)聽

Hi Steve ,

聽Firstly... Thank you very much for a lovely warm welcome 馃槃聽

Yes AUDI dealers do charge an actual arm and indeed a leg ... dare I say both legs !! 馃槃

As I am new to the Audi experience I didn't know if I had to have an official 'AUDI DVD' or could just go straight into an eBay purchase ?聽

I shall have a butchers at the ratings etc ..聽

is there any details I need to look for regarding compatibility?聽

And once again a massive thank you for helping me with my query , it's much appreciated 馃槃

Kel 馃憤

6 minutes ago, Gibson34 said:

Hi Steve ,

聽Firstly... Thank you very much for a lovely warm welcome 馃槃聽

Yes AUDI dealers do charge an actual arm and indeed a leg ... dare I say both legs !! 馃槃

As I am new to the Audi experience I didn't know if I had to have an official 'AUDI DVD' or could just go straight into an eBay purchase ?聽

I shall have a butchers at the ratings etc ..聽

is there any details I need to look for regarding compatibility?聽

And once again a massive thank you for helping me with my query , it's much appreciated 馃槃

Kel 馃憤

Your most welcome Kel :)聽

we all try and help each other out on her as we all have a common interest of all this Audi :)聽

I'd deffo look at ratings :) but to be honest I don't know the exact disc you need or if you need any form of compatibility as iv never owned an Audi with a satnav (yet!)聽

by the way, have a look at any of our up and coming events. Your more than welcome to display your a4 with us :)聽

cheers

steve

2 minutes ago, Gibson34 said:

Okidoki buddy 馃槃 Thank you again very much for making me feel welcome 馃槃馃槃

Your most welcome :)聽

that's what w're here for on this forum :)聽

cheers

steve

• 2 months later...