central console wrap

niedzial1983

i had this for over a year but i never had time to post . as my central console was scratched so i bought of eBay carbon 4d wrap. there are 1000s of patterns and colours .

it took me 2h to do it with my wife's hairdrayer :). i must have watched 100s youtube videos how to wrap prior. for me it looks so good and a fraction of a price for a new console  

IMAG1020.jpgIMAG1035.jpg

how to take the console apart : 

• Like 4

Wow!  That certainly does look great Piotr.

I have pinned the post so hopefully it will stay there for all to see, alternatively...you could put it in the Guides & Reviews section as a Tutorial if you would like to?

Thanks Trevor . Its not so much as a guide but more of an idea if someone has similar challange !

I really enjoyed wrpaing lol requires a lot of patience 

A roll of wrap from eBay cost me £7(new cosole over a £100)  and if i get borred i can always change it for a diffrent colour 

"I really enjoyed wrpaing lol requires a lot of patience" and on that note that`s me out of the game :yahoo:

End job does look nice but i have no patience to do that 

3 hours ago, aroundno said:

"I really enjoyed wrpaing lol requires a lot of patience" and on that note that`s me out of the game :yahoo:

End job does look nice but i have no patience to do that 

😂😂😂 

Im sure you could do it :) 

Im not sure about the rest of the trim as it is in perfect condition. Plus it might be to distracting when driving to have a flashy dashboard . And to take it off is a bit of a pain. I like how it looks like its there from new and matches the colours 

What does everyone else think ?

Btw i have ambient lighting pack and have done some mods.  red led for footwells and installed brighter white led in the door trim strips but will do a sepererate post on that:) 

nx0zg3.jpg

To top it up sline logo arrived in the post rivkf9.jpg

2ptq993.png

The mods you've made Piotr look great! They really henhance the interior! 

On looking at the rest of the trim I would say you've done right not wrapping any other trim pieces. 

Cheers

steve