avant boot luggage kit / bars

the_dan

hi all, picking up my c6 avant later today and although it has the luggage rail system in the boot it seems someone has had off with the telescopic bars and cargo strap system that mount in the runnners.

i've searched everywhere and think i am after audi part number 4F9860204 which i think has both - but everything is either over £300 from audi (even then hard to find) or really old expired eBay auctions.

has anyone bought these aftermarket and know where i can get a set please?

thanks in advance

dan

IMG_0869ETKA_1.jpg

update, the part number might be 4F9061206 as well / instead - hard to understand the audi parts guys! but in their wisdom audi have apparently discontinued this system last year without replacement.......

1 minute ago, the_dan said:

perfect, thanks mate, and yet another part number for the same set!!

TBH m8 if he is starting the bid at £7 wont hurt to msg him and make an offer :whistling1:

done - i hate eBay auctions anyway so let's see if we can get it done quicker and easier. typical of me that i am buying toys for a car i haven't collected yet!!

cheers

he didnt want to sell it off straight and the bids are moving up now so i dont think i'll bother - i remember now why i hate eBay and stopped using it years ago!

i find it weird that audi have stopped selling it without replacement - but it looks like similar or even the same systems are in jag/land rover and alfa/fiat so i might see if one of those comes up - always a bit of a risk though without knowing if it fits!

9 hours ago, the_dan said:

he didnt want to sell it off straight and the bids are moving up now so i dont think i'll bother - i remember now why i hate ebay and stopped using it years ago!

i find it weird that audi have stopped selling it without replacement - but it looks like similar or even the same systems are in jag/land rover and alfa/fiat so i might see if one of those comes up - always a bit of a risk though without knowing if it fits!

Still 7 days to go on this i`m going to keep and eye on it and see how high it goes if not too high i may bid on it too