Alloy wheels

GB8

I have a 2014 A4 in phantom black and want to upgrade the wheels. Does anyone know what the offset is and which other manufacturers wheels would fit? Thinking of grey/anthracite coloured wheels if anyone has any pics. Thanks

Welcome to the forum Graeme :) 

sorry I can't help with your questions but you'll find the members on here are a friendly and helpful bunch :) 

and nice to see your from Belfast :) my dad is from portadown and he and the rest of the family are there in holiday currently :) 

i do like Belfast especially the ss normadic :) 

Thanks Steve. Good to hear you've family from here, Portadown isn't too far from me. SS Nomadic is good but the weather here is definitely not 🌨

7 minutes ago, GB8 said:

Thanks Steve. Good to hear you've family from here, Portadown isn't too far from me. SS Nomadic is good but the weather here is definitely not 🌨

It's approx an hour :) exactly! Have you been on hms Caroline yet? They've done a great job in restoring her! :) 

my family have said the same! Plus the fact my dad had to have a route canal yesterday! Which hasn't gone well!