Coventry Transport Museum meet up

Steve Q

• 2 months later...

Hi all, i'm a brummie living in wales (brecon/merthyr). I run a small 300 member Austin Metro group and we are doing a little get together at the national showcaves center in wales. Obviously that Austin meet is just for the metro group i run, however, i am happy to organise a meet for the audi club if people are up for attending it?

The showacves lies in the heart of the central brecon corridor and as such, the roads and views are spectacular. As with the metro group, i intend to camp over with a few of the group and the following day go for a really nice drive around the amazing roads through brecon and the black mountains. 

With the showcaves being a family place aswell, it's good for our members who may have children or families who will enjoy the on site petting zoo, national caves and dinosaur park. 

The caves are fairly pricey but amazing to see. 
camping is cheap and i am happy to organise the get together of enough people are up for it.

I notice you don't have a rep for this part of the world so i'm also happy to do this if people are happy. 

Be nice to meet a new group of people.

all the best, si