Film buffs

WPAWS

just out of interest are any members films buffs, i certainly am i have more films than you can shake a stick at, the wife hates the fact i keep buying films lol

i mostly buy box sets my most watched are 24 and Sons of Anarchy, my oldest is Soldier Soldier some of our older members may remember this TV series 

• Like 2

M*A*S*H is worth a viewing both the film and the TV series which resulted from a sequel to the film failing! I'm hoping you seen "Band of Brothers", probably without doubt the best military themed TV series ever produced :)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, same issue with the wife and the cases not being 'aesthetically pleasing' in the lounge!! - had to put loads of shelves in the loft to store the discs until I can add them all to a network media server.... 

• Like 1

Just now, niedzial1983 said:

I havent bought a film or music for years . All are avaiable online fre if you know where to look...

Some films are just not the same quality of a Blu Ray disc, i rarely buy single films anymore only if i see it and want it in my collection such as some 3D films :yahoo: i know 3D is on its way out 

Gutted!!!  not allowed to watch the type of films I enjoy in the company of my ladyfriend, as she hates violence....so I have to wait until she is out for an evening to catch up on superhero, war or gangster films....

However, chick flicks are the order of the day, lol

18 minutes ago, Trevor said:

Gutted!!!  not allowed to watch the type of films I enjoy in the company of my ladyfriend, as she hates violence....so I have to wait until she is out for an evening to catch up on superhero, war or gangster films....

However, chick flicks are the order of the day, lol

This reminds me of my own situation not long back whatever i put on a film that was not chick flick was in my wifes view BORING lol to get round this I'm now the proud owner of a man cave where i can play games and watch films at my hearts content apart from when the wife summons another cuppa which to be fair is fine as my man cave is the kitchen lol

• Haha 3