S4 Quattro Avant V8

Steve123

Four years ago, after many years of driving Aston Martins, I defected to Bentley by buying a Continental GTC.   I've just returned to the Aston Martin fold, and bought a 23,000 mile one lady owner DB9  Volante .   It is impossible to describe just how right an Aston feels after the GTC.   The Bentley was a great car ( what's not to like about a 200 mile an hour car with four wheel drive ? ), but the DB9 fits like a glove and drives like a dream.

I've bought the Missus a very low mileage ( under ten k ) one owner S4 Quattro Avant V8 ( year 2007 ) in order to make her amenable to my spending nearly £50 k on the Aston, and she loves her Audi ( as do I ), so everybodys happy.   Is there any reason to think that the S4 will become a classic ?

Incidentally, having collected the Aston and driving home on the M1 with the top down, the growl of the S4 could be heard over the silky purr of the Aston's V12......,.at least until I accelerated !