Freezer organizer

WPAWS

Got bored so organized the freezer as i do most of the cooking in the house as the wife works from 5 - 7.30 in the evenings.

Was sick of all the boxes and fancy packages, nothing worse than getting the munchies for burgers grabbing the box and finding only 1 burger left so i have repacked almost everything into clear freezer bags so i can see straight away just what i have and how much is left now i can see what i`m low on and can add it to the shopping list :yahoo: 

1 hour ago, Paul A6 said:

Got bored so organized the freezer as i do most of the cooking in the house as the wife works from 5 - 7.30 in the evenings.

Was sick of all the boxes and fancy packages, nothing worse than getting the munchies for burgers grabbing the box and finding only 1 burger left so i have repacked almost everything into clear freezer bags so i can see straight away just what i have and how much is left now i can see what i`m low on and can add it to the shopping list :yahoo: 

Couldn't agree more with this Paul! 

The boxes take up so much wasted space! 

Hmm - that works until the Mrs goes to cook something and does not know a fig about fundamental cooking temperatures and times. Do you cut out the cooking instructions for this eventuality?

• Like 1

Lol i get the same thing from my wife what gas mark and for how long lol

I dont cut out the cooking card i just tell her

She is so bad at cooking if it says gas mark 6 for 15 mins she'll cook it for 15 min

I've not let her cook since she done a chicken not saying it was not cooked but the damn chicken almost walked out the oven lol 

3 hours ago, Envy said:

Hmm - that works until the Mrs goes to cook something and does not know a fig about fundamental cooking temperatures and times. Do you cut out the cooking instructions for this eventuality?

Ah yes you raise a fair point! 

But I just go on the view everything goes in at 200-220 degrees for 10-20 mins lol. Then keep checking it! 

2 hours ago, Steve Q said:

Ah yes you raise a fair point! 

But I just go on the view everything goes in at 200-220 degrees for 10-20 mins lol. Then keep checking it! 

this is true :yes:

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

That's why your fridges don't have a long life - you don't clean, you don't maintain, you don't care about it and you end up spending unnecessary money. If you buy a quality built fridge and maintain it properly it can work for years and years. This is referred to all the house appliances as I see a lot of people throwing them away and buying another one and repeating the circle. If there are people that realize that, the next time you'll buy an appliance, think about the quality, not about the money, it will turn out a better deal. I had to throw away a few fridges also until I learned this lesson and finally invested in a good one from ianboer.com.au. Learn from the mistakes of others.

Crikey - some folk need to chill out and let it go or Elsa they may blow a gasket. People can be poles apart but I think we are only just (after 2 years) hitting the tip of the iceberg. 

• Like 1

On 9/19/2019 at 10:46 AM, Envy said:

Crikey - some folk need to chill out and let it go or Elsa they may blow a gasket. People can be poles apart but I think we are only just (after 2 years) hitting the tip of the iceberg. 

No puns intended I take it 🙂