Autoglym Clay Detailing Complete Kit

WPAWS

ordered  Autoglym Clay Detailing Complete Kit should be here tomorrow, never done claying before but looking forward to see what results i get, will try and remember some before and after pics :yes:

Clay bar are fun  to use  :). Just use plenty of lubrication (50:50 shampoo and water in a spray bottle will do )

And what ever you do dont drop it !!!! It will pick up all kind of crap 

They come in bars so cut some off and work it with your hands to make it soft. 

Make sure you work it again after each panel so you always have a clean side.

Wash your car before , best to use a snowfoam as pre wash 

You can clay all glass and lights too 

Slight down side all paint chips will show as clay will pick up all dirt lol 

Polish and wax at the end to protect :) 

And show us the results !!!

• Like 1

Well weather has stopped play but so far all i can say is clay is fantastic to use and lifts everything, you can actually feel it lifting stuff off the bodywork and leaving a ultra smooth finish

the 1st image is a clayed side and the other pic is unclayed you cant really see much difference but i`m sure Piotr will agree you have to feel the difference more than see it 

tomorrow weather permitting i will finish the clay then get a good coat of wax on the car :yahoo:

20171007_135052.jpg

20171007_140037.jpg

56 minutes ago, Baggy said:

looking good :thumbup1:

cheers Rob, was not as hard or time consuming as i thought it would be to clay and Piotr was right after claying EVERY mark and chip showed up lol but even so the paint work is now smooth to the touch i`m glad i did it now only thing left to do is refurb the alloys still not decided on colour yet want to go black or maybe red

4 hours ago, Paul A6 said:

cheers Rob, was not as hard or time consuming as i thought it would be to clay and Piotr was right after claying EVERY mark and chip showed up lol but even so the paint work is now smooth to the touch i`m glad i did it now only thing left to do is refurb the alloys still not decided on colour yet want to go black or maybe red

A smoke grey colour would look good.

*edit* the colour I mean is anthracite 

img_2152_1024-jpg.30643